The Dueling Sailors of Magic Roleplay

Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic join together here! Come RP with us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Illusions of the Present

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: Illusions of the Present   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Illusions of the Present
A play by SMOCRP Productions
Plot by The Universe Protection Team
Format by Admin
Main Posting by nina!
Idea by Sailor Meteor
Cast:
nina! as Nina/Sailor Universe
Sailor Meteor as Marina/Sailor Meteor
Sailor Meteor as Zero
Admin as Sailor Chaos
Admin as Rasha/Sailor Illusion

Lightning flashed across the blood-red sky, dancing from cloud to cloud. The charred tower seemed to rise from behind the rubble weakly, as if it could stumble to the ground any minute. Burnt and black, broken pieces of it lay around its base, where a Sailor Soldier stood. Hair tossing in the wind, she stared up at the top of the tower grimly, knowing all too well what these anomalies meant.
Chaos was here. The ultimate enemy had spawned everything they’d fought before, except for Ali and En. It apparently had decided to come face-to-face with the Soldiers itself. The lone girl stood staring for a moment longer, before entering the tower.
Once inside, the Soldier looked around. Seeing no staircase, she muttered, “Oh, great,” under her breath. Maybe someone else was already there? “CAN YOU GET ME UP THERE?” she yelled, hoping someone could hear her. She stood around for a bit, waiting for a reply, before she noticed an elevator off to the side. “NEVER MIND!” she called up, entering the elevator and punching the ‘Roof’ button. The elevator started to rise, and she leaned back against one wall, quite pleased with herself for finding such a simple way up.
However, she’d momentarily forgotten just how old this place was.
The elevator suddenly lurched to a stop. The Sailor punched at the ‘Roof’ button again, but to no avail. The thing was frozen dead. “Oh, well this is JUST GREAT!” she yelled irritably. Now the easy way out didn’t work. What to do?
Back at the bottom, another Sailor had just entered. She heard a muffled voice from the elevator shaft, but couldn’t make out the words. Running over there, she jammed at the button hopefully. “Come on… come on…” she whispered, looking around as if she expected enemies to start crawling out of the shadows.
As if the sky outside wasn’t enough of an indicator something major was wrong.
The elevator stubbornly refused to move. Giving up on it, she looked up the shaft to average where it was. Channeling her energy, she used her Eternal wings to fly up, just to the door of the elevator. “Well, here goes…” she said, hurriedly pushing the button and flying in.
The girl inside looked up quickly. “Sailor Universe?!?” she said in shock and gratefulness. “Why- what are you doing here?” “This planet is in danger. I had to come,” Universe replied. “So, basically, the same reason as you, Sailor Meteor.” “Chaos is here,” Meteor said. “And it’s attacking us already, apparently. How do we get out of here?” she added, gesturing around her. “If we pool our energy, we should be able to fly out,” Universe said. “Let’s do it!” Meteor said back.
Down at the base, yet another person was entering. The man walked over to the elevator and flew himself up, just in time to see the two Sailors make it to the top of the shaft. He met them at the top, surprising at least one of them. “ZERO!” Meteor shouted, giving him a hug spontaneously. Zero returned the hug before speaking. “Nice to see you too, but, uh… why is the sky red? I mean, it looks cool, but…” Meteor facepalmed. “Universe? Can you explain this one?” Universe nodded. “Chaos is here, at the top of this tower,” she said. “It’s waiting for us.” “Then we need to give it everything we can. Let’s go,” Zero said, starting that way. Meteor held him back, with, “BUT I’M SCARED! WE DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS!” “I’ll protect you,” Zero smiled. “Then let’s go, now.” Universe said, turning towards the door.
The group nodded, and exited the building. Standing on the roof, the situation hit them again as they re-viewed the sky. As lightning flashed yet again, a black fog crept up from somewhere, creeping onto the roof. It slowly swirled around the Soldiers, and as it did, it became apparent what was going on.
This was Chaos.
“I’M SCARED MORE THAN EVER BEFORE RIGHT NOW!” Meteor shrieked, hanging onto Zero, who was still trying to assure her. The fog swirled into a shape – a dark ball with eyes and mouth. “Sailor Soldiers…” it said. “You dare challenge me?” “Of course we do!” Universe replied. “We won’t let you destroy this world!” “Then try to defeat me!” Chaos said loudly, and the fog seemed to disappear.
“Um you guys can I’m not strong enough,” Meteor rushed out. Universe turned towards her, an angry look on her face. “DON’T SAY THAT!” she said, slapping Meteor. “Don’t you dare say that! You know that’s not true!” “Wh- WHATEVER!” Meteor yelled back, still stinging from the slap. She turned to walk away.
Suddenly, the fog reappeared, changing shape to a tornado. It sucked in Meteor, twirling her around. Universe tried desperately to help her, but it wasn’t until Meteor screamed for help that she created flames. “Don’t you dare take her away!” she yelled, the flames shooting out from her. Meteor grabbed one of the flames. Somehow, she used it to swing out of the tornado and catch Zero’s hand. The flames instantly disappeared, and as she breathed heavily on the ground, so did the tornado. Universe turned to Meteor, flames still surrounding her. “Zero, take Meteor and get yourselves out of here,” she ordered. “What? No way!” Meteor responded, slightly afraid. “I said, get out of here!” Universe repeated, stronger this time. “B-but why?” Meteor asked, in a small voice. “Because I-“
For a split second, Universe managed to force out words. “No! Don’t leave! Don’t!” she cried. “Be quiet, you!” Chaos whispered from within her. “N-no! No! Help me!” Universe cried out again. “I- UNIVERSE CRYSTAL ACTIVATION!” she suddenly screamed, forcing Chaos out of her and changing into her princess form. “Whoa, Universe!” Meteor said, stunned. Universe continued, “Chaos! I will fight to protect this planet!” “I will too,” Meteor said, not as strongly but with force. For a moment, everyone was normal, but Chaos wasn’t going to pass on an opportunity. Quickly, it slipped into Meteor’s back, possessing her.
Meteor’s voice suddenly changed. “Now there’s no way you can defeat Chaos, not with me on her team!” she suddenly smirked. “We can’t lose!” “Chaos! I’ll get her back without hurting her! I will!” Universe called out briefly, but then dropped to her knees. “Is… is she gone?... no… wait. I’ve got it,” she thought out. Standing up, she said the one thing she was certain would snap her friend out of this.
“METEOR! IF YOU DON’T COME BACK I’LL TAKE ZERO FOR MYSELF!”
Meteor heard that. “NO. ZERO. MINE,” she struggled out. “Quiet, you,” Chaos muttered. Universe continued, hearing her friend’s voice. “I am gonna take him!” she said, walking over to Zero. Zero knew to play along, and so kissed her. Stunned with shock, Meteor ran, horribly crying. How dare she take her Zero! But she couldn't do anything about it... As she ran, Chaos whispered into her ear. “How dare they betray you…” “Chaos… leave me alone… I-I can’t think… I can’t walk.” Meteor said, slumping to the ground, still in tears. “Now do you see?” Chaos whispered, its voice becoming softer. “If you joined me, I would never harm you. No one would.” “R… really?” Meteor whispered. Her mind led her to Zero. Zero’s kiss flashed in her brain as she shook her head. “No… never…” she muttered. Her mind was made up. “Chaos… please… erase my memories of him. I don’t want to remember anymore,” she said. “Of course,” Chaos said. The memories slowly trickled away.
Not quickly enough. “Chaos, stop,” Meteor ordered. “This won’t… this can’t do it. I have to do this myself!” she half screamed, using magic to create a sword. She aimed it. Blood washed over her eyes as Chaos watched, a small smile barely visible on her face. Meteor slowly traced a message with what she bled. “Will you love me?” she asked and read.
Universe could only stare as her friend fell apart. “Meteor! When I did that… I didn’t mean it! I didn’t want you to do this!” she said frantically. “HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO TELL?!?” Meteor called back. Chaos simply stood by. As soon as the Sailor died, she would be Chaos’s. She stared at Universe, smirking. “How long has it been?” she thought. “Universe,” Meteor choked out, “you know that any kiss makes you both feel something. Even if it isn’t real.” “But I didn’t feel anything! I didn’t feel a thing!” Universe insisted. “LIAR!” Meteor shouted, before slumping down a bit more. “Aggh…” she muttered. The pain was increasing. This was quickly becoming a terrible idea. “Universe… Zero… help…” she whispered.
Universe quickly whispered, “Universe Protection Shield/Heal.” A bubble appeared over Meteor for a split second, as Universe asked, “Feeling better?” with a smile. “A bit…” Meteor replied, but then she spotted Zero. “YAY! ZERO IS BACK ZERO IS BACK YAY!” she shouted, running to him.
Chaos was temporarily in shock. Someone with that kind of power? It had to be. She’d gotten much stronger than last time they’d met. However, this didn’t mean the plan had failed. With a wave of her hand that translated into a move of the fog, Chaos sped up the erasing of memories. This time, it would be fast enough to cause some pain.
As Meteor got dizzy, Universe called out, “Focus!” Meteor couldn’t do that, however, and a few seconds later responded, “What… who are you?” to Zero. Erasing complete, she stared around her in a daze. “Chaos!” Universe shouted to the fog. “What did you do to her?” “She asked me to take away her memories. I did. Is that wrong?” Chaos replied sarcastically. “Yes! It’s horribly wrong! She told you to stop!” Universe said, barely controlling her anger. “Oh, that’s right,” Chaos said. “She did in fact. So that she could stab herself and die, isn’t that right? Would you rather I do that? I can oblige,” she said. One of the fog tendrils grasped a sword, ready to strike in an instant. “NO!” Universe shouted, running over and shielding Meteor. “I said if you would like that. Were you listening?” Chaos said. As the sword disappeared, she continued, “So, what would you like me to do? Tell me.” “I will save you, Chaos! No matter what!” Universe replied. “Save?... so. You guessed it. You’re quite observant,” Chaos said, smirking.
The fog swirled around, taking a definite form: a human. Sailor Chaos stood amidst the clouds. “I will save you!” Universe repeated. “Only if you save people from themselves,” Chaos answered. “You weren’t with me as I grew up. How do you know this isn’t who I really am?” “Because you’ve changed… one-chan…” Universe drifted.
Meteor, meanwhile, was sitting in total confusion. “Universe? Who is he?” she asked, pointing towards Zero. “He’s Zero. You like him a lot, we go to school together… and we met at the amusement park! Remember that? He saved us!” Universe replied. Meteor shook her head. “No…” Universe sighed, then turned back to Chaos. “Onee-chan! Fix her!” she shouted. “Imouto. Fine. Though… it might be a bit altered…” Chaos replied. Meteor’s memories returned, but with them came false memories. Memories of Chaos, Rasha, as a friend.
Meteor jumped up. “Zero! I thought I lost you but never again I won’t forget you ever!” she shouted, hugging him. Universe, however, had heard Chaos’s side remark, and ran up to her, slapping her. “Onee-chan! You BAKA! I missed you for so long and now look what you’re doing!” she screamed.
“Sister?” Zero and Meteor repeated in shock. “Imouto. Just watch.” Chaos replied. Meteor heard a chime ring through her mind, then ran towards Chaos. “Hey! What’s up Rasha! How are you? You never told me Nina was your sister! Hey, Nina, what are you talking about my memories for?” she spouted out. “Marina! You’re so doubting… your memories?” Chaos said, stepping towards her. Universe could only turn to Meteor, tears in her eyes. “She changed your memories… that day at the amusement park was just us and Zero! She wasn’t there!” she burst out. “Universe, why are you crying?” Meteor asked. “Rasha, are you sure you didn’t change her memories? Because she’s acting a bit… um…” “I’m sure. I don’t know what she’s doing…” Chaos replied. Universe transformed into her princess form. “I don’t want to do this…” she started, before shouting, “MULTI-CRYSTAL ACTIVATION! RESTORE METEOR’S MEMORIES!” A rainbow-colored flash of light shot through Meteor’s mind, clearing her thoughts. She took a step back, blinking, then said, “Chaos… YOU JUST GOT PWNED. EPIC FAIL.” Universe and Meteor started laughing.
Chaos stood still for a moment. “Sister is strong…” she whispered, then raised her hands. Instantly, the tower was plunged into darkness, a darkness you can feel, you can't see your hand through. Maze walls with monsters down every dead end. And at the end of it all, Chaos. Black crystals shining around her. Her voice echoed. “Shall we play a little game, imouto?”
“Oh crap,” Universe said. “There is an exit, right?” “I don’t know!” Meteor said, hugging on to Zero even more. “Let them out! They don’t need to be in this ‘little game!’” Universe shouted upwards. “If you want it so, imouto,” came the echoing reply, as Meteor and Zero were teleported a bit outside of the darkness. “Wait, no! Chaos, let us back in!” Meteor called. She was answered quickly. “There’s nothing stopping you.”
Inside the darkness, Universe took out one of her crystals. “Crystal Light Shining!” A light surrounded the area around her, revealing her position as a dead end. “Where are you, monster?” she called out. While Meteor walked back into the cloud of darkness, a clawed beast grabbed at Universe. Spotting it, Meteor quickly fireballed it, shouting, “WEAKLING!”
Chaos watched Universe find the center of the maze. “Where do you think I am?” she taunted, setting a small portion ablaze. “I’ll find out,” Universe replied, taking to the sky before spotting the fire. “Meteor!” she called out, seeing her backing away from the flames. “Dead end,” replied Chaos, sending a dragon to knock Universe down. Meteor jumped over the flames, hitting the dragon as much as possible. Universe screamed in pain as it cut into her, turning her outfit to ribbons before one of her crystals shattered itself and the dragon into dust. “Smart,” Chaos admitted. “But when all the crystals are done, then what will you do? Continue the game. It’s quite enjoyable from here.”
While Zero and Meteor fought off some enemies, Universe ran down one of the paths, thinking. “What if I can’t save her? What if she changes me… or what if I do save her, but die? What would happen then?” she thought, before noticing Meteor passing her. Suddenly, Meteor collapsed.
In Meteor’s mind, she saw a girl crawling out of a television. “No… not you… you caused me to-to stay up with nightmares…” she muttered, trying to crawl away. “I said if this happened, I wouldn’t be scared, but…!” she screamed. The girl was only a few feet away now, still moving toward her. Universe was shaking her friend desperately, repeating the words, “Wake up. Wake up. It’s time to get up now. Wake up.” In her dream, Meteor eventually got to her feet and ran. “Maybe, since you came from a well, you don’t like FIRE!” she said, shooting fireballs at the girl… which went straight through her. “Huh?” Meteor asked, walking over to her… and sticking her arm straight through her. “You’re an illusion! A PROJECTION!” she screamed, waking herself up. “Are you alright?” Universe asked. “I am… but she’ll do it to you, too-“ Meteor cut herself off at the sight of Zero collapsing.
“Oh crap.”
In Zero’s nightmare, there was no Marina, Universe, or anyone. All that seemed to exist was a dark wood. “Guys? This-this isn’t funny!” he called out. “Is- is this a dream?” Meteor and Universe, meanwhile, shook him until Universe said, “I need to keep going. You stay here with him, and maybe if I find her she’ll fix it.” Meteor, though a bit freaked out to be alone with Zero, agreed. “Okay, then, adieu!” Universe called as she ran on down the path, finally reaching the center. Chaos, of course, was there, sitting on a cloud of fog, wearing gray and black, which matched her hair in shade. Black crystals now floated around, lit only briefly by flashes of lightning, common enough now it was hard to tell if they were illusions or real.
“Well, you certainly took your time getting here, imouto,” the Soldier of Illusions mentioned. “It’s been a long time, sister,” Universe said. “I missed you, but now I don’t know why. Father did this, didn’t he? This was why you killed him, and turned evil, while I was with Mother. So what do you want with me?”
Back with Zero, Meteor finally resorted to kissing him in a desperate attempt to awaken him. It worked, and Meteor jokingly noted, “Backwards, huh?” The two of them ran forward to where Chaos was talking to Universe. “Turned evil?” Chaos said. “I haven’t changed, and evil is only an illusion, isn’t it? Evil is feared. But if I’m loyal to your idea of right, am I good?” “Um…” Universe muttered. Chaos continued. “The secondary purpose of the Sailor Crystals is to choose between mere humans and overly good. You are good, because you have a Sailor Crystal… or more. And since I have a Crystal…” “It makes you… good?” Universe asked. “Correct. The universe deems me good. Yet I’m sure you remember I’ve been your only enemy this whole time…”
“Take out your crystal, onee-sama. If it’s black, you aren’t good anymore,” Universe said. “Don’t you see them, imouto?” Chaos said, gesturing to the floating crystals, before they disappeared. “Now, what should we do? Have I melted your brain with my talking?” A small smirk appeared on her face. “Imouto, never let down your guard in front of your enemy.” A tiger leaped onto Universe, tearing at her wings. Universe quickly shot a beam at it, melting it into dust. “Onee-sama, why are you doing this?” she asked. “Why did you come up here?” Chaos responded. “Aren’t you going to beat the enemy, save the world? Aren’t you going to attack?” “Maybe,” Universe said. “We don’t need to,” Meteor said softly. “We don’t need to hurt you. Why can’t you be good?”
“I am good. Anyone with a Sailor Crystal is good, as I told imouto,” Chaos said. “How were you thinking of ‘saving’ me?” “Things will get worse, onee-sama!” Universe responded. “’Worse?...’” Chaos drifted, then continued, “Oh, I see. You think I’m possessed. I’ve told you, I haven’t changed since we were little.” “Then how are you good?” Meteor shouted. “You put us through nightmares! You’re trying to kill us!” “We don’t have time for this!” Universe said, pulling Meteor with her out of the maze, away from Chaos. Chaos simply moved some of her fog, creating another illusion around them. “What are you doing?” Universe asked.
“Not much, really,” Chaos said. “Another illusion. I can’t really do much else, imouto.” The illusion changed, becoming the one thing both Soldiers would fear. “Ah!” Universe screamed, running. “NO! DON’T HURT ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!” she screamed, tripping over a root. “NO!”
Meteor tripped over another root, seeing the figure moving, paralyzed by fear. Universe woke up, breathing heavily, but ran over to Meteor and Zero and knocked them out. “It’s for the best…” she thought. At least, she thought that until Zero woke up and started choking her in anger. “Gack…” she coughed out, waking up Meteor, who saved her.
While Meteor was still standing there, Chaos took a chance and possessed her again. Not to fight, but to draw them back to her. Meteor’s mind locked up, and she headed toward Chaos. Quickly, however, Universe used a crystal to snap her out of it. Locking eyes, the three Sailor Crystal holders ran to Chaos.
Universe stopped in front of Chaos, drawing out her best crystal, the first crystal she was granted. “LEGENDARY CRYSTAL ACTIVATION!” she shouted, the crystal glowing brightly with power. Zero, Meteor, and Universe joined hands around the crystal. “I risk my life for this! Crystal!” Universe shouted, as they all began to glow, “SAVE MY ONEE-SAMA!”
“What-“ Chaos started, but quickly changed her tone. Truly sounding scared, she muttered, “I-imouto! What are you doing? How are you doing this? You-you can’t! I-“ Her voice sunk to a whisper. “I don’t understand… sister… Universe! Meteor! Save me!” Chaos sunk to the floor, clutching at her head. “Leave… me… alone…” she struggled out, though in a whisper she added, “Sister! Meteor! It’s letting go! Please, don’t stop!”
A final blast of light illuminated the entire tower. A spiral of darkness could barely be seen flying away from the area as the light returned to normal. Standing before them was a blond haired, blue eyed Sailor in a purple and red outfit. The real Soldier of Illusion stared at her sister and two friends in a mix of shock and joy.
“Sis! You’re back!” Universe said, running for a hug. “I am! Thanks to you!” she said. Looking up at Meteor and Zero, she said, “Thank you, Meteor. Thank you, Zero. I wouldn’t be here without all three of you.” As Universe stepped back a bit, Illusion continued, “I only hope you can all forgive me for what I did while under Chaos’s control.” “Of course!” Universe said. “I forgive you for everything!” “It wasn’t your fault,” Meteor added. “You fought Chaos from outright killing us.” “You’re part of the reason you’re alive,” Zero finished. “Thank you, everyone,” Illusion said, when suddenly the tower shook. “This place is going to collapse on us if we don’t run!” Meteor said. Everyone ran, safely making it out of the tower.
The sky was clear blue. The sun shone happily on the birds that flew through its path. And echoing that smile were four Sailors, who had freed a great ally from a great darkness.
And this… this was no illusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!

Last edited by Heather on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 am

FYI: Onee-chan, or Onee-sama, means "big sister."
Imouto means "little sister."
XD

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:07 am

*Clapping* I love this story! *tear goes down cheek* Its so special!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 am

It's mainly about you and your sister (Universe and Illusion), so I can see it being special ^^
I did cry a bit whilst writing it up. So... happy... ending... ^_^+T_T

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 am

What is her real name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:25 am

Illusion? I went with Rasha, the name she uses in the story.
Rasha=Sailor Illusion now XD

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan
The Soldier of Imagination/The Duelist of Truth

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:30 pm

YAYYYY
Now umm another big uhhh story i uhh guess actually no its not we can get it over with nice and fast .-.
that uuhhh i thought of.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"(OH HI THERE FORESHADOWING, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?)"
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:11 pm

o-o INTEREST!
What is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:53 pm

YEAHwellummikindasortaneedtobreakupwithzerocuzisortakindaloveinuyasha
.-.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:29 pm

XDDDDDDDD
Start it over in Planned, give it a set of rules and a plot, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:53 pm

...feh what should i name it?

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:28 pm

"Zero or Inuyasha?"
... or, if you want to go all episode-titley...
"Heart Battleground! Zero vs. Inuyasha for Meteor's love!"
XDDDDDDDDD

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:01 pm

OH YEAAAHHHHH
I printed out a pic of inuyasha and i'm gonna carry it every where i gooo.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Present   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:47 am

Posting on a locked board lol, but the format of the story has been updated.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay