The Dueling Sailors of Magic Roleplay

Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic join together here! Come RP with us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Cloudsdale seemed to have a normal day. The wonder lots were training. The weather was scheduled to stay sunny and there weren't any huge plans being made. It was a calm happy day in cloudsdale. Suddenly an intimidating gunmetal grey chariot led by two rather frightening looking Stallions in matching grey armor landed upon a cloud at the entrance of the beloved city of clouds. A dark maned Alicorn stepped off of the chariot. " Come you Foals. Don't just stand there!" He ordered as his guards unchained themselfs from the chariot. This wasn't normal, a strange pony: an Alicorn that no one had ever seen, had just entered cloudsdale as if they owned the place. His cutie mark was disturbing: a SKULL wearing a crown. His piercing blue eyes looked over every pony in cloudsdale. Why was he there, what did he want?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:20 am

Bangle Flap had been having a normal day in Cloudsdale. Keywords apparently being "had been," as she noticed the strange chariot and even stranger alicorn that had just arrived. Judging by the crowd, he wasn't expected, and as Bangle flew over to see him, she considered who this could be - the only alicorns she knew were the Princesses, and this was a stallion. She flew up to get over some of the crowd and gasped as she saw his cutie mark - a skull on the flank of an alicorn? What kind of powers could he have?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:47 pm

The grey Stallion began looking over the different pegasus. Checking their wings, body structure. He didn't care if anypony whined. " Foals! Show royalty respect!" One of te armor clad guards shouted, right in bangle flap's face. " Bow down before his Highness Prince Iron Hoof!" The other guard glared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Bangle flew backwards quickly in shock. How... brazen of this mysterious Prince! Newly afraid, she flew down to the clouds, winding up at the front of the group. As fast as she could, she bowed as she would to one of the Princesses.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:20 pm

" Mare, what is your name" the grey alicorn asked bangle flap. " You are quick on your feet." " ANSWER THE PRINCE YOU FOAL!" The guard that had yelled at her previously shouted again. " I suggest you respond to the prince, he isn't afraid to clip your wings." The other guard added
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:50 pm

"Ugh..." Bangle murmured quietly, her ears ringing. All this close shouting was starting to hurt! "My name's Bangle Flap, Prince," she answered, her voice tinged with fear. She'd heard the other guard over the ringing - clip her wings? That was one of the worst things one could do to a pegasus! Who was this alicorn?!

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:55 pm

" What is your wingspeed?" The Prince asked. His voice was cold and distant and his midnight blue eyes were piercing and cruel. The guards began to tell at other ponies, asking similar questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:36 pm

"9.0, last time it was measured," Bangle answered. She knew it was a little bit below average, but since she spent most of her time flying slowly, she figured she might have done that to herself. The last time she'd really tried to fly fast was when Rainbow Dash had led her in bringing water to Cloudsdale. ... Why are you asking this? she asked the alicorn mentally.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:10 pm

The Alicorn looked disgusted " That is a terrible wingspeed. I suppose I could fix that." He said "Celestia's subjects are so weak it infuriates me. How does she expect to get anywhere without an army. She just has her guard and the elements of stupidity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:14 pm

"H-Hey!" Bangle said, jumping up. "That's Princess Celestia you're talking about! Don't insult her! And don't insult the Elements of Harmony either, you-you brazen intruder!" She realized this was probably incredibly stupid, but she couldn't let an insult to one of her Princesses just go by. At that moment, she didn't care who this pony was - she just wanted to set him straight!

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:44 am

" Brazen intruder?" He laughed, it was dark, demented. His horn glow led a dark red and Bangle was picked up by her tail. " How about I throw you half way across Equestria? Or worse, feed you to the manticore and timberwolves in the Everfree Forest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Bangle yelped when she was yanked upwards, out of her control. "I-I'm not afraid! I can make it just fine in the Everfree! B-Besides, I have a friend there!" she said, trying to conceal the growing terror in her voice. She didn't really know anything about the zebra in the woods, other than the fact she was there, but she desperately tried not to lose her nerve now. "A-And anywhere else in Equestria you could toss me would help me get home! Because Equestrians don't just start threatening ponies for no reason!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:52 pm

" There is one place where no one would help you. The Gryffon kingdom. They would leave you for dead. Maybe I could leave you there. How does that sound? Or I could just clip your wings like my guards suggested." The grey Alicorn chuckled darkly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:02 pm

"You-You wouldn't do that!" Bangle protested, trying to flap her way out of the magic field. "Word is already getting to the Princesses about your arrival, I'm sure! If they found out you did something like that, I don't think they'd let it go very easily. They might send the Elements on you, and even being an alicorn couldn't save you from them!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.   

Back to top Go down

Royalty in Cloudsdale: A New Darkness Appears.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1