The Dueling Sailors of Magic Roleplay

Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic join together here! Come RP with us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

... This Isn't Right

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: ... This Isn't Right   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Summary: Oh Twilight, why did you have to invite everyone to see an unfinished spell? Now the Elements of Harmony are in a strange world where everything seems to be backwards! Discord is the Princess? The Elements are out of control? What kind of place is this?

Why, it's the Elements of Excess world! Epic Lulz
(Info about that is in the Idea Topic - Alternate Equestria! topic in Bored?, so that I don't have to re-post it all here. I will if you need me to though)
This can only end in hilarity. Play whoever makes it funniest, really, or just whoever Yay

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:47 am

I AM SO IN ON THIS ONE!!! How should we start?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 pm

I'll try a starter, just getting them teleported Yay

Twilight Sparkle woke up with an immense headache. "Ugh... note to self, next time use a protection spell on horn BEFORE casting..." she mumbled, getting up and looking around. At least everypony else had stayed with her on their trip to the middle of Ponyville. She'd hate herself if she lost any of them.
... And then she noticed the crowd.
At least twenty ponies stood around them, eyes wide in shock. As the other Elements got up, they took minute steps backward, as if they were afraid. "It's okay, everypony!" Twilight said quickly. "I just messed up a spell a little, we're all fine. No need to worry!"
Sudden screaming wasn't what she'd expected. The crowd turned and ran, chaotically, quickly making the center of town completely empty of other ponies. As they left, Twilight could make out a little of what they were saying - the most common cry was something like "The Elements are here! Run!" She turned to her friends. "... Did I miss something today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:10 am

" What the hay is going on with every pony?!" Applejack asked, fixing her hat. Then there was a cry coming from rarity. " This is the WORST POSSIBLE THING! Twilight you messed up my mane!!!" The unicorn was teary eyed " And just LOOK at my coat! I loom just DREADFUL!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Twilight facehoofed. "Rarity..."
"Lookie lookie over there!" Pinkie Pie bounced, pointing off to the side. "Somepony must not be in on the joke! Like us! Ooh, or maybe not like us since I know it's a joke. But you don't so like you! Oh, no, because I just told you, so maybe she's not actually like any of us! Except she is because we're all ponies and anyway HI HEART TRANCER!" She waved frantically.
Heart Trancer, cowering behind a bench, stood up a little, an expression of terror on her face. "H-... h-hello Magenta..." she practically whispered, shaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:22 pm

" Magenta?" Applejack asked " Who the hay is magenta? That's pinkie pie! What's wrong sugar cube?" She asked holding out her hoof. " Uhhh Umm... H-heart trancer what's going o-on... Ifyoudontmindmeasking..." Fluttershy stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:42 am

"O-Oh! Magen-I mean Pinkie Pie, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't know you'd changed it! I'll call you that from now on, I promise!" Trancer said quickly, walking closer to the group. "I-I'm okay, Flyerhide... I just... you've never all been here at once before..."
"What are you talking about, Trancer? Are you-" Twilight started to say, but Trancer's expression changed to complete confusion and her mouth dropped open.
"Wait a second..." she started. "Fruitjuice... you just said you'd never heard of Ma-Pinkie Pie, but you have, and you never, never lie... are-are you not Fruitjuice? A-and Shining Dawn... you aren't using magic... I... this doesn't make sense..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:51 pm

" Fruitjuice?" Applejack said, confused " Flyerhyde? B-but I'm... Fluttershy...." The yellow Pegasus responded. " Dear do you have a fever?" Rarity asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:26 pm

"Specialty isn't offering everything... none of this makes sense," Trancer said, finally walking up to the group. "And you aren't...?"
"My brother is Shining Armor, but I'm not Shining Dawn," Twilight said. "My name is Twilight Sparkle, and it's sounding a lot like I just messed up a teleportation spell. Can you tell us what's going on?"
Trancer nodded, a bit unsurely. "The only way this makes sense is if you come from another universe. You look exactly like the Elements of Excess, but you can't be the same ponies..."
"Elements of Excess?" Pinkie asked. "Is that anything like the Elements of Harmony? Because we usually have those and they're really awesome and Celestia gave them to us and-" Rainbow stuffed a hoof into Pinkie's mouth. "Mmph!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:46 am

" Calm down sugar cube." Applejack gave pinkie pie a look. " What in Celestia's name are the elements of excess?! And why in the world is every pony scared of them?" rarity asked, trying to fix her mane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:12 pm

"The Elements of Excess are the most powerful group of ponies in Equestria, outside of the royal family," Trancer said. "They're supposed to protect the kingdom, and I guess they do, but they're extremely dangerous." She turned to Applejack. "You look like Fruitjuice, the Element of Painful Sincerity. She always tells the truth, and she never leaves anything out." Next she turned to Pinkie. "And you look like Magenta Cake, the Element of Constant Joy. She's always happy and wants everypony else to be happy, no matter what's happening."
Pinkie spat out Rainbow's hoof. "Happy at everything? Like sick ponies? No way! That's crazy! Crazier than a muffin raid on Trottingham's veggies!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:30 pm

" Well I am nowhere near that sugar cube. I'm the element of honesty. Rarity over there is generosity and pinkie pie is laughter. And my name is applejack, not Fruitjuice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:25 pm

"Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, I think I've got it," Trancer said, smiling a little and turning to Rarity. "In that case, Rarity, you look like Specialty, the Element of Lossful Giving. She gives everything she owns away, and usually everything she doesn't own, too." She turned to Fluttershy. "You look like Flyerhide, the Element of Blind Bliss. She's nice to absolutely everyone, whether they deserve it or not." Next, she turned to Rainbow Dash. "And you look like Color Flood, the Element of Deathly Allegiance. She latches on to ponies and protects them to the death - but she does this to a lot of ponies."
Rainbow Dash laughed. "Name's Rainbow Dash, not Color Flood! And that's silly, you have to pick a side in any thought!"
"We all know, but she doesn't... Rainbow," Trancer said, her smile growing. "And you... Twilight, was it?"
"Right," Twilight said.
"You look like Shining Dawn, the Element of Shaping Power. She has immense power, and uses magic to do absolutely everything, even breathing."
"That... magic may be versatile, but that's overusing power. How can she not burn out her horn?" Twilight asked. "Anyway, it sounds as though your Elements of Excess are... something like over-zealous versions of our Elements. Rainbow is Loyalty, Fluttershy is Kindness and I'm Magic."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:46 am

" I couldn't give EVERYTHING away. " rarity said, shocked
" And I don't say painful truths... I don't lie but I sure as heck dont say things that hurt Everypony" applejack added
" I-I am nice but I don't g-get out of hand like that" Fluttershy admitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: ... This Isn't Right   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:42 pm

"You sound like..." Trancer's smile turned tearful. "The Elements we all wish we had. If ours were as moderate as you, I don't think any of us would be hurt. After all, the royal family has never been a problem..."
"You keep mentioning a royal family," Twilight interjected, "but where we come from, there are only two sisters that serve as Princesses. Do you call that a family here?"
"Oh, no, we have a king, queen, and one princess," Trancer said. "King Cocoon, Queen Solemn, and Princess Eris. They're wonderful ponies, really, and they've kept us safe from the terrible Shifters." Seeing the looks of confusion, she quickly added, "The three lords, Lords Solar, Astronomic, and Pulsate. They aren't ponies, they're some strange creature that can shapeshift, and they lead a whole race of their kind."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay