The Dueling Sailors of Magic Roleplay

Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic join together here! Come RP with us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Element of What Now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: Element of What Now?   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Summary: Twilight Sparkle was researching a teleportation spell... but it was supposed to take you across town, not across worlds! The Elements were all in the library, so now they find themselves in a fairly similar world... but they don't feel the connection to the actual Elements anymore... and how did that random pony get a necklace?!

Remember the Elements of Luna world, where our OCs are the Elements? Oh wait, Twilight doesn't, she's never been here! Epic Lulz
CONFUSION ENSUES
There are lots of ponies here so just switch characters as wanted and be anypony at any point! Yay

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:51 am

Wait so this is the universe where OUR OCS have the alternate elements? Right? Ok lol I'm in lol do we start as the original elements or our OCs. And whut was lemon's element again? I forgot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Yeah, you've got the idea Yay
Lemonzest is the Element of Lore. CAUSE SHE'S SMART. Epic Lulz
Start as... whoever! XD I guess I'll start as Twilight real quick so they actually arrive.

Twilight Sparkle woke up in Ponyville's town square. Groaning, she sat up to see her friends doing the same. "Girls... I think it worked!" she said. "Though I definitely need more practice, I'm sure I can-" She cut herself off as she realized something.
Ever since she'd first used the Element of Magic, there had been a constant feeling of connection. It was as if she was linked to that Element with an invisible cord. At first it had felt a little strange, but she'd gotten used to it over time.
The connection was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:13 am

" Twilight... I hava weird feelin." Applejack said " Like somthins missin." She proceeded to check her boots and the inside of her hat. " Oh I feel it too applejack! But everything is in place! I look absolutely divine!" She bounced the curls in her mane. " Whatever could it be?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:07 pm

"Girls, I don't want to alarm you, but I feel it too, and..." Twilight took a deep breath. "It feels like the Elements are missing."
"WHAT?!" Rainbow Dash flew into Twilight's face. "You've gotta be kidding me! How did that happen?!"
"I don't know, Rainbow! I'm not even sure that's it! It just feels off, and I don't understand what could have-" Twilight stopped herself when she noticed a group of ponies standing a ways away, looking alternately confused, worried, and afraid. Twilight gasped.
Around their necks - and on one's head - was what definitely looked like the Elements of Harmony.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:18 pm

" Hey, what's that on those ponies necks?" Applejack asked. " Oh no! That is MY necklace! Those are the elements! Something is very wrong here!" Rarity whined " this has got to be the WORST POSSIBLE THING!!!" She said, falling backwards and too applejack. " Rarity will you knock it off!" Applejack said sternly.

There was a blue pony with a long yellow mane talking to her friends. She had lemons for her cutiemark and was speaking to the pony with te crown on her head " So what's the plan?" She asked as she flipped through one of her books.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:36 am

"Well, I was going to say we need to blast them back to wherever they came from," a blue pony covered in white dots replied. Her cutie mark of the zodiac circle was somewhat hard to see. "But they don't seem immediately dangerous, outside of claiming the Elements are theirs. Maybe we should talk to them."
"I'll do it," a white pegasus volunteered. Her cutie mark was a red spiral shape. "We can't be too careful," she added, as she flew over to the strange newcomers.

Pinkie Pie jumped to the front of the group! "HI SPIRAL DASH! How did you get one of the Elements? And how did everypony else get one because that's really strange because I thought they stayed with us, right? Except they must not because you have one!"
Spiral Dash faltered. "How do you know my name?" she asked, force entering her voice.
"How do you have the Elements?" Rainbow countered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Lemonzest followed spiral and smiled. " We have always been the elements. Ever since Nightmare sun broke out of her prison on the night of the Winter Moon Festival."

" Nightmare who?" Applejack said raising an eyebrow. " Dont you meant nightmare moon?"

" No. Princess Luna sealed away celestia for one thousand years. I know it for a fact! It's in my books!" Lemonzest responded confidently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 pm

"But that's completely backwards!" Twilight said, shocked. "Celestia had to seal away Luna for 1000 years! We used the Elements to save her when she came back!"
"Can't be," a striped pony said, walking to join them. "We used the Elements to save Celestia. She had a pink mane for quite a while after that."
"Oh hi Lemonzest! Hiya Carousel Stripes!" Pinkie continued, seemingly oblivious to the tension around her.
"Seriously, how do you know our names?!" Spiral asked again, agitated.
"So what Elements do you have, if you have them?" Rainbow asked, annoyed.
"The Element of Vigilance, duh," Spiral countered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:39 am

" I have the element of Lore." Lemonzest grinned " Books and baking are my specialty! I have more history books in my basement than the library could have in 100 years!"

Applejack looked surprised " Well hay... What happened to the elements of generosity and honesty?" " Wh-what ab-b-bout Loyalty and l-laughter?" Fluttershy asked. " Kindness and Magic?!" Rarity exclaimed " What happened to OUR elements?! I want my GORGEOUS necklace back!" She whined.

" I well there is a possibility that in one of my books on old spells we could find a solution." Lemonzest suggested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:57 pm

"You can wear mine, if you want. I don't think you're dangerous," said a pink pony with the empathy symbol for a cutie mark. "I don't know what color yours would have been, but blue isn't too bad, right?" she said, taking off her necklace and placing it on Rarity's neck.
"Kindness sounds close to my Element," said Carousel. "I have the Element of Appreciation. But I've never heard of these others before."
The last pony with a necklace, a yellow pegasus that looked a bit like Fluttershy, spoke up. "We should probably go to Zest's place. One of her books is sure to have some information."
"Sounds like something I would say," Twilight said, smiling. "I'm pretty sure now that I must have performed a teleporting spell incorrectly and wound up in a different world."
"Then let's go! I mean just look, Heart Trancer gave her necklace to Rarity which is really really nice and Bangle Flap had a good suggestion so let's do that and maybe we can learn something and- OMIGOSH!" Pinkie paused, her eyes opening wide. "I can throw a "We're-In-A-New-Universe" party!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:35 pm

" I love parties!" Lemonzest laughed " but lets do that AFTER we get to my house!" Lemonzest said, leading every pony to her home.

" This necklace is gorgeous! It's nothing like mine of course, but it is just divine!" Rarity was just paying attention to the necklace around her neck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 pm

"Glad you like it!" Trancer smiled. "If you don't mind me asking, what does yours look like?"
"So, Lemonzest," Twilight started, "have you ever heard of teleportation to alternate dimensions? I've read a few books on the subject, but most said it simply couldn't be done without immense energy loss, and I don't really feel too drained."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:39 am

" Well Darling mine looks like my cutiemark!" Rarity said, showing off her flank.

" I have several books on the subject. The only explanations as to why you wouldn't be drained would be either you used the elements instead of your magic or it was Discord that messed up your magic. " Lemonzest explained. " Maybe there is more information hidden in my books under the Starswirl the Bearded section." She suggested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Element of What Now?   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:37 pm

"Oh, like a diamond! That would be pretty," Trancer laughed. "And a lot simpler than mine."
"Hm, the Elements explanation seems more likely, though I suppose we can't rule out Discord's influence. There's a chance I cast the spell but the Element of Magic somehow 'refilled' my magic reserves," Twilight said, thinking hard. "Wait, you have Starswirl's books here? In our world they're so important Princess Celestia doesn't let them out of Canterlot Castle!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay