The Dueling Sailors of Magic Roleplay

Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic join together here! Come RP with us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Posting what I'm doing cus i feel like it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Posting what I'm doing cus i feel like it   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:41 pm

so im messing around with audacity and using a voice that i think would sound perfect for my ponysona Lemon Zest. I have been really wanting to do song covers of two songs from friendship is witchcraft and september and i have been wanting to make an ask tumblr for my ponysona and all i have is her personality but im missing so many other components. i can draw her just fine. no problem but i cant draw the resturaunt she owns lol if i wanted to, i could do an audio tumblr blog but thats another problem, i have trouble putting in background noises and i wanted pictures. not to mention i dont have the writing skill to come up with a plot for the tumblr. I dont want lemon zest to be grimdark or anything, just domething cute and sweet. unless of course she is discorded. lol discorded Lemon is freaky, can you say psycho? totally bff with pinkamina. cupcakes anyone? lol BAH my lack of ability makes me sad faced. i wanted to post a picture i edited on paint.net of a more acurate picture of lemon zest, since she was originally drawn and not made on the pony maker, the edited picture is more acurate. so ill probably post that later. i should also show you guys noble saber and finally get started on making Iron hoof. lol now that im back at a computer things will be easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Posting what I'm doing cus i feel like it   Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:01 am

okay i am posting my edited picture. He isnt an oc just a character. His name is Noble Saber, he is a captain in the Canterlot Royal Guard and is Lemon Zest's special somepony. I just used a pony base i found online and used Paint.net

if anyone wonders what Lemon Zest is really supposed to look like here is a pic i edited using a base that looks more accurate, like my drawings

hope you like them!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: Re: Posting what I'm doing cus i feel like it   Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:06 am

Those pictures are awesome! Yay And Noble Saber looks pretty cool and Lemon Zest is awesome as usual Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
Darien_Is_Yummy
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Posting what I'm doing cus i feel like it   Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Awwwww thanks you are super sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting what I'm doing cus i feel like it   

Back to top Go down

Posting what I'm doing cus i feel like it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1