The Dueling Sailors of Magic Roleplay

Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic join together here! Come RP with us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lab version 4?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:12 pm

(OMG ALL OF THEM Yay)

~During your post!~

I knew his eyes would be something sad, I knew it! It must be a severe curse if it makes his tears black. I start to say something else but am interrupted by someone entering the room - Misaki? She's bleeding heavily, what's been happening to her?! I barely hear her voice, but did she just - she said there were more Mews somewhere? No! What if they've captured the rest of my friends? My mind retreats. Electricity removes my eye's adaption. In the darkness I can only catch glimpses of what's happening.
A battle. She can transform. It didn't help. Kaoru's knocked out. Kaito... Senri? Brothers? Another male Mew? So much is going on I don't know what's really happening. Part of me doesn't want to know.

~After your post!~

Only after they've left can I take a head count. Kaoru's still knocked out, it's still too dark to really see anything, but apparently other Mews are here, somewhere. Misaki's been taken back for more "tests," which it didn't look like she could take... Four other Mews. That's too perfect of a number. They have captured my team and... this just keeps getting worse. I don't know where they are, even though they must be nearby. I stay where I am, sitting near Kaoru, hoping that maybe when the others are moved to separate cells I can reach one.

~pov change to Umeko~

What is going on here?
I'm trapped in a cell with everyone except Akika. Battles with strange Mews - one of them male, bizarrely - are taking place. Ideas of testing and power are thrown about and I don't understand it. It's too dark to see the other speaker, the one I assume to still be in the room. It's also too dark to really see the other girls, who I must have to lead now that Akika's gone. I can hear them though.
"What's happening?" Hibiki asks. Her voice is trembling.
"Your worst nightmare." Yuuna. She sounds flat, as if she's trying to suppress something. It's at this point I remember.
"Yuuna... this isn't the place where..." Tsuki speaks before I can, concern in her tone. If this is the same building...
"No." Thank the gods. "But this is the same thing. A worst nightmare. If they get their hands on you you'll want to die before it's over." Yuuna's voice is rising in anger. Hibiki lets out a small gasp of fear. I know we're all thinking the same thing - Yuuna's not lying. We've got to get out of here before anything happens. But without our pendants... Dang it, Akika, why did you have to get separated from us? I'm not a leader, you idiot!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Several minutes later, Kaoru wakes up to girls talking. "A-Akika..?" He asks, his voice trembling, "Why is it so dark in here now..? Where's Misaki? Did Kaito take her?" Slowly, he sits up and crawls over to where Akika's cell would be. "There are four more presences... Who are all of you?"

I wake up in a cell; my wrists, ankles, and neck are chained to the wall behind me. I sigh heavily, feeling drained. I glance around, barely able to keep my eyes open. Forcing my eyes to stay open, they quickly adjust to the low light. Not too far away on the other side of the cell was a couch like chair and a lamp on a small table. A shadow sat in the chair and my eyes just glanced over it. Quickly they go back to it and they change to a glare. "Kaito," I growl, "What did you do to me now?!" He just smirks and flicks his wrist. A shock is sent through my body and I calmly absorb it through my mew powers. "Thank you for waking me up," I smirk, "how many times are you going to electrocute me? I'm not going to scream if that's what you want."

Senri watches in the shadows, shaking in fear as he watches me just taking the punishment like it was nothing. He feared a lot of things. He feared his brother. He feared his brother dying/leaving him/abusing him. He feared people getting hurt. He feared how powerful I could get. But he did not fear me. He waits there silently, deciding whether or not to go back to the other mews and try to become allies with them so he could possibly escape his brother's grasp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:14 pm

"Kaoru..." I begin to answer. "Kaito has Misaki, he said something about 'more tests.' I think the darkness is just our eyes readjusting, there was a lot of lightning... and four more presences sounds like-"
"Akika!" That's unmistakable - it's Tsuki!
"Tsuki!" I call back, unable to hide the fear in my voice. "Is that - are you all here?"
"It's us." Yuuna. Oh no. All of us are trapped here... It can't be...
"Other person - Kaoru?" I hear Umeko start to say. She hesitates before continuing. "I'm going to assume you know about Mews. I'm Umeko, Mew Werewolf. Hibiki is Mew Ghost. Yuuna is Mew Morph, and Tsuki is Mew Shaman. We're all being held in one cage. Is there any way you know of to use that as an advantage? We really need all the help we can get." She sounds so scared... she hesitates, again, as if she's debating on whether to say the next part or not.
Yuuna jumps in for her. "Listen, Kaoru. This is Yuuna. I've been in these places before. I know exactly what's going on. So don't hide anything. If the only route you know is near-death, it's better. Last time I killed almost a whole facility's worth of security just to escape alive." ... Yuuna's right. And if this place is anything like where she was created...
Suddenly, I wish I didn't know what was probably happening to Misaki. Struggling, I choke back a gasp of fright.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?