The Dueling Sailors of Magic Roleplay

Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic join together here! Come RP with us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lab version 4?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Lab version 4?!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Who wants to do this again?! I do. Let's try to keep it real lolz last time we lost it on like page 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:44 pm

I do I do! Yay
Lol I actually tried to start a version 4 Lab... it's at the bottom with only three posts XD
LET'S MAKE THIS ONE WORK SHALL WE
WHO SHOULD I PLAY AS

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:49 pm

I'll be Misaki. So, who'll be our captor(s)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Misaki the mew (I think I got this right)... I'll be Akika then. ^_^
And as for captor(s)... hmm... I dunno, maybe some scientists that want to study the mew infusion or something? confused

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:21 pm

EEYYYAAAHH!! Perverts!! lolz yeah the Mew. Okay. how should we start? let me think of something and when you get back tell me Very Happy

A girl looked up at the window probably six feet above her. She could hear a girl across from her breathing. The girl looks down at herself, her clothes torn, bloodstained from the constant whipping. The girl across from her was new, her clothes gently worn. The girl smiles sadly at her and coughs, blood splattering on the floor. 'Those stupid scientists. How long will they keep me here?! I thought they only needed one! Soon this place could be filled with girls and boys alike. It's all my fault. My carelessness caused them this suffering. I won't allow it. I refuse to let them hurt this girl..'
Suddenly a door opens and a man, probably in his early twenties or late teens, walks inside. "How are you Shizuo-chan?" He asks, smirking down at her limp form. She shoots a glare at him and looks away. (excuse my language!) "D*** you!" she pants, blood trailing from her mouth.
"Still able to talk huh? You are quite strong for a girl your age."
(Change in POV))
I look up at him and spit blood at his feet, causing him to step back. I smirk and glance at the girl who's still unconscious.
"What do you need from her that you haven't already acquired from me?! How many more do you need?"
The man laughs, turning away. He leaves, locking the door behind him. 'What an idiot. That poor girl. I'm the idiot here arent I? I did get caught.'
(How do you like it? I've gotten so much better at writing ^-~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:19 pm

(O.O)
(You have gotten really good at writing, seriously. I'll try to keep the style.)

The new girl slowly struggled to consciousness. Her head pounded as she tried to open her eyes. Forcing them open, she found an unfamiliar room that didn't let her make out anything in particular through the slowly clearing haze of her mind. She mumbled under her breath as she sat up, holding her head and wishing it'd stop hurting.
(POV change)
I had to keep my eyes closed until I stopped being dizzy, or I'd never get over it. I only briefly take one hand away to check my pocket as I realize my pendant isn't there.
What? Who took my pendant? Without that I can't transform! Is.. Is someone else in here with me? And where is this?
"Hello?" I call out, softly, trying not to make my head hurt worse from the noise. "Is anyone else in here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:45 pm

I look up and smile slowly. "Hello... Please dont be scared of me," I say sitting up straighter. "Dontbe startled by my appearance. I'm Mew Watermelon. Who are you?" I ask glaring at the camera. "I will protect you no matter what," I promise as I cough out blood again. My vision blurs and I slouch, attempting to help my lungs open better. "please forgive my appearance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:59 pm

I intended to only glance over at the source of the voice. I can't stop staring. "Oh... oh my gods," I say, moving closer to the bars between us. "I-I'm Mew Vampire... what on earth has happened to you?" I can't hide the fear in my voice. "Where is this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:21 pm

I smile, electricity flows from the handcuffs and I scream out with pain. After a while I slump against the wall. "Heh... You're in a science lab in California. I'm not sure where in Cali we are but that's all I know. I think it's a restricted place like area 51. Apparently the nerds didnt want me telling you that. My names Misaki Shizuo don't bother to tell me yours. The nerds will tell me later," I pant and grimace at my pain. Accidentally, I moan, pulling my knees in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:54 am

"A science lab..." I say, before Misaki moans in pain. Instinctively I move to help her but obviously can't get past the bars. "What's going on here?! You're being shocked half to death! Can't you get... I don't know, out or away or something?" ... That's not really how I wanted to word that... I think I'm not thinking straight...

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:23 pm

I smirk, shaking my head. "This is nothing. Don't worry I'll be fine. They know they can't kill me. No, I know I can't get out. But look to your right. See that door? A man will come in, just a matter of seconds..."
A man smirks down at me after entering through the door.
I use my hand and make it go sideways, telling her to slip sideways through the bars and out the door. 'Please just try to escape. If you can manage getting into the hall then we'll at least know what's out there..'
"Come with me Misaki."
"I can't d•••••. Chained to a wall here. Or are your glasses not working?"
He opens the door and wrenches me upwards. I scream with pain as I get electrocuted. I pant, blood escaping my lips again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm

I know I need to move, know I need to try to get out that door and run. Still I wind up wasting precious seconds paralyzed in fear, chilled by the sound of Misaki's raw screams of pain. Something screams in my head that if I don't move this will go on for so much longer-!
I leap up as fast as I can and slip through the bars, making a mad dash for the door. For once I wish I was transformed just so my heart would stop racing, my breath would slow down!

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:01 pm

I kick the man's groin and headbutt him while he's leaning forward. "Watch out!" I scream as a male Mew comes into the hall. His eyes were red, glaring at the girl in the hall. "And who told you you could leave? Death grip," he whispers as the girl becomes trapped in an invisible grip. "Mew Reaper! Listen to me, your group leader! What are you doing?! Hurting a fellow Mew?! Stop it Kaoru!!" I scream. The boy seems to have begun to listen because he let's go of the girl just a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:19 pm

I can't breathe. Some sort of invisible force comes out of nowhere and starts crushing me. Desperately I try to move but can't, only hearing Misaki shouting something from roughly behind me. Whatever she says I assume is what causes the grip to loosen, though I still can't move very much. At least I can take in air.
My mind manages to process that Misaki told the boy I was a Mew. I can only assume that's why he's letting go. "Yeah... I'm Mew Vampire, I'm a Mew..." I manage to say with the air I can draw in.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 pm

"What?"He whispers, holding his head in his hands. He looks up at Mew Vampire, tears flowing from his eyes. "I-I I'm sorry," he whispers,sinking to the flor. Suddenly, men fill the hall and put the two mews in handcuffs. "My Misaki," a voice snickers. "You aren't very appealing anymore are you?"
"Drop dead you dumb •••... Whats so important for you to come out here?"
"Oh nothing really, I just like to see you in pain by hurting you and your friends around you," a boy smiles as he walks into the light. He's a tall boy, dark black hair that falls onto his shoulders in a neat mess. His red eyes glare down at the two in the hall and he flicks his hand, sending the two into the wall. "You need to know your place Misaki-chan... otherwise you'll be regretting ever breathing," he smiles mischievously down at me and one of the doctors unlocks me, hauling me over his shoulders while the other two get put in cells. "Sleep well, my pets," he laughs walking away. "L-let me down," I yell, hitting the doctors chest.
He then throws me in a cell to where in the same room as the boys office. He locks me inside and whispers, "you sleep well to Bella."
<bella=beautiful in Italian.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:24 pm

It cracks my chest when I fly into the wall, gritting my teeth to keep from crying out. I can't resist as they drag me back to my cell, locking the door so I can't try to get out again. Not that I'm sure I could run right now, as I cough heavily from the jerks of pain. Misaki's been taken to another room. Oh gods, what are they going to do to her? What are they going to do to me? Who's this boy that seems to be a Mew as well? I wonder... will my team be coming for me? I collapse into a corner of my cell. Why is all I have questions...?

(For the record [lol], Vampire's team is Mews Werewolf, Ghost, Morph, and Shaman. I haven't actually RPd any of them before lol Yay)

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:18 am

Kaoru looks over at Mew Vampire, hurt in his eyes. He watched as she slumped against the corner and drown herself in her own thoughts. His back cracked when he hit the wall, and now sleep has begun to overtake him. "Listen..."he whispers. "I'm sorry. About everything..."
I wake up, curled up in a ball on the floor. A tiny pool of blood around me. I didn't care, I've been bleeding for what seems like months. The boy from yesterday sits in his chair, eagerly waiting for me to say something. Instead, I say nothing and look away from his petty face. 'What an idiot... I just hops Vampire and Reaper are okay...'
~Le Time Skip!~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:05 am

(time skip to where? o.o'')

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:26 am

((to after we wake up Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:39 am

(oh yeah. XD)
I don't know how long I'm consumed in sleep, but part of me tries to go back into it the minute I wake up. The other part reminds me of where I am and I sit up as quickly as I can. I should have never fallen asleep! Who knows what's happened while I was out? I look over at the cells next to me - Misaki's still gone, and the boy is there but knocked out, much like I was. With any luck this means nothing's happened to me or him while I was asleep... but what about Misaki? And who is the boy, anyway? I wasn't aware there even were any male Mews...

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Kaoru looks over at her sadly, unable to fall asleep. Hunger pain is just a numb dull in his stomach. Several times it growls and he forgets what it even was.

I wake up and sit up on the bed and look around. I get out from under the covers. A thin dress falls to my ankles and I look into a dark corner. A pair of eyes flicker and the boy chuckles to himself. "You're always so pretty when you're dressed like that," he smirks, his chest pressing against mine. I shove him away and run to the door. Electricity surges through my body and I let out a bloody scream. Slowly, my hand falls off the knob and I land on my knees. My eye sight fazes and I lean backwards, hitting the boy's legs. He puts his hands under my chin and makes me look up at him with blurry eyes. "W-why do you do this?" I whisper, my head aching. "Because you amuse me," he smirks and I fall unconscious. "Just rest and it'll all be over soon..." He says as he picks me up and puts me back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:42 pm

The boy's awake. I can see it now, as my eyes adjust further; he's looking at me, his eyes full of sorrow. How long has he been captured here? What's even going on?! Tentatively I move closer to him, wincing a little. "Who are you?" I ask; it's the only thing I can think of to say that makes any sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:51 am

"Kaoru... I'm Mew Oni. Aka Demon.. I've been here just after Misaki. She's my team leader. What about you? Are you a Mew as well?" He asks, moving his bangs out ofhis face, revealing two different colored eyes, one blue. one purple with pink engraved in it.

I wake up again, an IV in my arm. My stomach aches and the boy walks over. "And hows my kitten?" He smirks. "Dying in the inside," I say unable to hold my tongue. "What did you do to me?" He smirks. "It's bad foryou to tell lies. So now you can't keep anything from me~" I look at the door, a smirk written on my face. "Where's Kaoru? And the other girl? What are you planning on doing to them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:23 pm

"Yes," I respond. "Mew Vampire, and my name is Akika. I'm the leader of my team... I hope they're okay," I add, carefully speaking to keep my voice from breaking. I notice his eyes but try not to mention them - I don't want to bring up anything he doesn't want to talk about, and how many stories have I read where eyes were something sad? "What are they going to do to us? What do they even want?" I find myself asking, even though I doubt Kaoru knows the answers.

(Okay Nina I want to add another of my team to this awesome RP XD Except I don't want to mess up your plot, so tell me who to add 8D
Umeko/Mew Werewolf - a lot like Akika, but a bit more rash and tempered
Hibiki/Mew Ghost - childlike and cutesy, pretty much just like Meiono
Yuuna/Mew Morph - was made a Mew in a place like this, and flipping hates it
Tsuki/Mew Shaman - the quiet healer, probably plotting an escape plan
Tell me who works best with the plot D8)

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
nina
The Soldier of ???

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:34 am

Kaoru looks sadly over at Akika. "They're probably going to test on us until they're done with us. By then...." He stopped shuddering. "We need to get out of here." He noticed the way she looked at his eyes. He lifted his head, looking right into her eyes. "It's okay. I was cursed when I was a small child." Tears formed in his purple eye, they came out, like ink and stained his face with black. Out of the other eye normal tears streamed from it. "You don't deserve this."

I turn around, my eyes flaring white to a red and then back to white again. "You should know better than to sneak around my room kitten," He smiles. I take out the IV, my blood pouring out of my arm. He lifts me up and carries me out of the room bridal style. I force myself to get heavier and he drops me. I get up and sprint down the hallway. I use my cat senses to smell Kaoru. I run towards their cell room and find a bunch of new mews. There were four of them, all of them in the same cell. They were huddled together, until I ran over.

"Misaki?" Kaoru calls out, painfully as he gets up and clings to the bars.

"Kaoru! Where are you?" I whisper. "There are more mews."

"W-What? Where?"

"None of your business," the boy behind me smirks, taking out a baton. He strikes me with it, electricity surging through my body.

I fall on the floor, sliding away from him. I get up slowly, my body dissolving the energy. A smirk crosses my face and I look up at him. "You know, not all mews need a pendant to transform. Mew Mew Midnight Metamorphosis!"

~Side note: Misaki can transform only in this form without a pendant. This was her first Mew form. (she has many)~

"Misa..." Kaoru whispers.

I look over at him and gasp, as I watch him fall onto the floor, unconscious. A growl comes from deep within my throat and I glare at Kaito. (We'll just call him that because he needs a name.)

"My my, is my kitten upset?"

"Shut up!! Midnight Madness!!" A dark aura forms around Kaito. Howling, screaming, and other halloween sounds come from it, putting Kaito in a trance.

"Kaito!!" A boy cries.

"Dang it Senri..." I hiss.

He looks over at me and transforms. "Mew Chaotic Bear Metamorphosis!"

"Bear Hug," he whispers, embarrassed as he hugs Kaito to release him from my attack. "A-Are you okay nii-san?"

"Thank you. Now Misaki, you're going to have to stop. Otherwise you'll bleed to death, or I'll kill you first."

I step back, looking over my shoulder at Kaoru. I run over to him and sit right in front of him on my knees. "I don't care. But If You Dare TOUCH Kaoru, I'll Kill You Personally."

He nods, Senri attacking my one last time, to knock me unconscious.

"Good. Now we have tests to finish. You four will be moved into separate cells later. Don't worry."

Senri:

Misaki's Mew Midnight:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lab version 4?!   

Back to top Go down

Lab version 4?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next