The Dueling Sailors of Magic Roleplay

Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic join together here! Come RP with us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:18 pm

So Cupcakes!Pinkie Pie and Shion meet up...
Shion's got Pinkie Pie in her torture location. Except it's craaaaaazy Pinkie Pie XD
Lol IDevenK
I SHALL BE PINKIE
YOU SHALL BE SHION, METEOR
LOLS WILL ENSUE

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!

Last edited by Heather on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
Morgan
The Soldier of Imagination/The Duelist of Truth

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

YAYAYAYAYAY
YOU START :DDDDDD

~~~~~~~~~~~
"(OH HI THERE FORESHADOWING, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?)"
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 pm

KAY Very Happy

Pinkie Pie woke up in an unfamiliar location. Well, this was annoying. She tried to move her head, but found it restrained - along with the rest of her.
Oh my. Someone else was doing her job?! This could be fun! Now, who could it possibly be...?

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Very Happy

With a fdim flicker of light, footsteps and murmuring could be heard in a small distance. A few metal clings, here and there. "Are you awake yet, horse??" Said a sly and sinister voice. Surprisingly, a teenage HUMAN, with lengthy green hair, walked up to the table where Pinkie Pie was restrained. "Oh, goodie!! You ARE awake! Now let's have some fun, mmkay?!" This girl sounded about as nuts as Pinkie herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 am

"Oh wow! What are you?" Pinkie replied, not sounding scared in the slightest. She was enjoying this. "Fun? I love fun! I'm a party pony, you know! And this does look like fun..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Thu May 03, 2012 6:28 pm

The girl looked at Pinkie, confused. "What?? You're not SCARED??" She flailed her arms up in frustration. "THIS'LL BE NO FUN AT ALL THEN!" she untied Pinkie from the restraints and put down her hammer. She sat next to her on the table. "I'm Shion Sonozaki. Nice to meet you, horsey," she said, totally disregarding how moments ago she was about to murder her.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Thu May 03, 2012 8:42 pm

"Pony," Pinkie Pie giggled. "My name's Pinkie Pie. Nice to meet you, Shion!" she said, also completely disregarding the potential murder from five seconds ago. "So what kind of thing are you? You're not a pony, or a griffon..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Wed May 16, 2012 5:02 pm

"I'm a human, you see. You've probably never seen me, where you come from," she said, looking at the torture cells that surrounded her.
"Wait, you said that this seems fun...are you interested in these kind of things too??" she said, with excitement. Maybe she'd have herself a new playmate...

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Wed May 16, 2012 8:53 pm

"A human? Oooh! I've never heard of those!" Pinkie Pie said excitedly. "They sound cool! And they sure look different!"
"Am I? Am I?! I love this stuff!" she said, getting up and beginning to wander around the room, looking at all the various devices. "This looks a lot like what I have at home! Except it's all human size... Oh, I was going to ask you, what do humans taste like?" she said cheerily.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Shion looked at the torture room's ceiling as she thought for a moment. "Hm...well I've actually never tasted one....however, I have heard we taste like pork...."
Bringing her attention back to her previous question, she grinned at Pinkie Pie. "If this is all as fun for you as it is for me...would you like to join in on the fun I'm having?"

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 pm

"Would I? WOULD I?!?" Pinkie Pie said, starting to jump around the room in pure excitement. "I love doing this stuff! I've never had a partner before, and that can only mean it's fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:55 am

Grinning even wider, Shion gestured Pinkie to a cell. "Wakey wakeyyyy...."
From the corner of the dimly-light cell, a dark figure stumbled to stand. "Yes...what is it, Shii-sama..."
"Mion, sweetie, wake up. We have a guest. It's rude to ignore our guests," said Shion, snickering. Mion staggering towards the bars of the cell, revealing her terrible condition. She wore a skimpy dress that was caked in dirt. She gave Pinkie a weak smile. "Welcome to the Sonozaki torture chamber....," she muttered. "Now Mion, stay awake okay? We're bringing in someone special for you to watch die. And Pinkie here is helping!" Shion chuckled innocently. She opened a small door to reveal Satoko, Mion's close friend, bound by chains to a table set upright. "Let the fun begin~!" she shouted in delight.

(lol i suck a roleplay)
(but lol why do i love where this roleplay is going what is wrong with me)

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Pinkie Pie's grin increased past what would be the limit for most ponies. She began to talk at an increasing rate. "Oh my gosh you have a welcomer?!? That is the coolest thing ever! I mean, I could never get anyone to stay awake long enough for me to tell them what to do! Then again it doesn't look like this human's had her organs removed. Ooh, unless you do it differently here! Or did you just torture her to that point instead because I've never had the patience for that. Well there was this one time with this pegasus, I ripped off her wings and starved her for a while but I got waaaaaay too bored and-" Pinkie gasped when she saw Satoko. "EEEE!" she cried. "That's like my table except I guess for humans because I don't see any wing-holes! So so awesome!"

(lol you don't suck at roleplay, i do)
(whatever it is it's wrong with both of us i love where this is going)

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:17 pm

"The "welcomer" is my sister, Mion. She hasn't been nice, so she gets to watch her friends suffer!" Seeming immune to Satoko's struggles and screams, Shion pulled the table closer to the area where she was going to execute Pinkie. "Okey dokey Pinkie Pie, where should we begin on this subject?" She giggled as she gestured towards all of her tools. Nail-rippers, torture racks, knee splitters, ect. You know, normal torture type stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:55 am

Pinkie gazed over the torture implements like a kid staring at candy. "So... many..." she whispered. "It's almost more than I have!" Returning to her normal voice, she continued. "Well, I usually start by cutting off their cutie marks - you know, to save - but I haven't seen any cutie marks on any of you. Are you all blank flanks or do they just not exist for humans? Oh well, after that I- oh hey wait this looks close to the nails!" Pinkie Pie held up a nail-ripper, one with dried blood hardened onto it. "Is this for making hooves hurt? Or whatever humans have instead?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:10 am

Shion giggled at the pony's lack of knowledge of the human world. "No, we don't have cutie marks like you guys do. Anyway, that is a nail-ripper. Humans, we have hands,see?" She stretched out her right hand towards Pinkie. "See? those clear things on the end of our fingers are nails. They're attached to our fingers pretty tightly, and having one being ripped off is BEYOND pain." She took the nail-ripper from Pinkie. "Is this what you want to use??"

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:59 pm

"Oooooooh. Yes," Pinkie said. "That sounds awesome to see! It is kinda like the nails! See, if you put hot nails in a pony's hooves the bottom kinda starts to peel off and it huuuuurts and huh I kinda think Lyra would find this place neat or something and eeeee why am I talking I just wanna see!" She finished her crazed outburst with a giggle. "Go ahead, I want to see exactly how this works!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:36 am

"Okie dokie then!" She shoved Satoko's finger between the two clamps of the device. As hard as she was struggling, Satoko couldn't escape. "Now, THIS is the fun part!" Shion slammed down hard on handle of the device. It made a loud pound, but that was barely audible over Satoko's screams. "See? That's how it works! However, if you do it with a little less force...." Shion places Satoko's other finger in the device again. She slammed the handle, however it wasn't with as much force, and her hand slipped before the fingernail was thoroughly clipped off. She removed the device to reveal that Satoko's fingernail was bloody and slightly clipped off, but not completely. "I learned this the hard way, I had this process done to me too...." Shion held her hand out to Pinkie to show bandages covering up 3 of her fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 am

"Oooh, done to you? That's not fun," Pinkie said. "At least you know how this works now though! I wish ponies had something like this, it seems like a good weakness! I want to try!" She took the device and placed it around another of Satoko's fingers before smashing it down with her hoof. "This is fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:35 pm

(what if our school counselors found this)
Shion nodded, giggling. "There are other things we could do, though! There's tons of other things..." Her voice trailed off as she got distracted, looking through her other tools. "There's a whole lot, choose what you like!" She gestured towards the wall that had tons of different torture tools hanging from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:42 pm

(uh... therapy time Yay?)
Pinkie Pie turned to the wall. "Choose any of these? Oh boy, I wonder if there's something I recognize already..." She moved toward the wall, glancing over every tool for one that seemed familiar. The bottom right corner held... "OOOH! Is this what I think it is?" Pinkie asked, pulling an object off the wall and setting it on the table. "Is this a brand?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)   

Back to top Go down

Pinkie Pie and Shion - Death to All (RATED HIGHER)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1