The Dueling Sailors of Magic Roleplay

Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic join together here! Come RP with us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Rainbow Dash's apprentice, Spiral Dash, is headed for her first day at work - at the Rainbow Factory! How will her... questionable work methods fare in the heart of Spectra creation?

Morgan you quite literally knew this was coming. XD
I WILL BE DASHIE
YOU WILL BE SPIRAL
YAAAAAAAAAY

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!

Last edited by Heather on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
Morgan
The Soldier of Imagination/The Duelist of Truth

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:40 pm

OMG OMG OMG
THIS WILL BE SO FUN
SO I SHALL START I GUESS
YAY

Spiral Dash glided across the sky. She was on her way to the Rainbow Factory, to meet up with her mentor, Rainbow Dash. She was finally going to find out the secret of how rainbows were made! Woohoo! She was sure it was something exciting and fun and yay-ful....
Yeah. Too bad she's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"(OH HI THERE FORESHADOWING, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?)"
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Meanwhile, inside the factory, Rainbow Dash was carefully working with some number tallies. She had to get this part done before her student, Spiral Dash, showed up today. She was going to finally show her how rainbows were made, and hopefully get some help with it. Rainbow turned back to her numbers. So she had to get five more today to meet her monthly quota... not too bad, considering she still had a week to go-
A screaming crunch erupted from one of the machines behind her, followed by a brief flash of blue light.
Correction. Four more to meet the quota.
...yeah, Spiral Dash was about as far off as a pony can be.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

After lots of flying, Spiral Dash finally saw the factory. "Woohoo, I'm heeeeeeere!!~" she squealed to herself in delight. Flying quickly, she spiraled through the entrance. "Rainbow Daaaaaash! I'm heeeeeere!! Rainbow Dash??" she shouted as she landed and looked around. Spotting Dash, she trotted up to her. She saw many machines scattered across the facility, some of which had what looked to be red paint spattered on them. "Hey Dash, what's all of this red paint doing here??" she wondered out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:48 pm

"You mean the Spectra, Spiral Dash?" Rainbow Dash said, gesturing towards the main Rainbow Machine. "Oh wait, you mean that red! That's not paint, Spiral," she said, setting her clipboard down and turning towards the other pony. "It's probably easier to show you than tell you. Remember, you're here for a tour to learn how we make rainbows?"

(i'm gonna pretend after they make the spectra they combine it into rainbows in a main rainbow machine, since that's like the only thing i can't take from the story)
(also i think spiral is gonna be a tiiiiiny bit surprised XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:32 pm

(okayz~)
"Uh, yeah, sure. Let's get to it then, mmkay?" She happily swirled around her mentor. She was more than excited to find out the secret behind these rainbows. It was an inside thing, and since she was about to learn about it, she felt...important. "Yay yay yay, rainbow factory, yay yay yay~" she hummed, circling Rainbow Dash.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Rainbow Dash couldn't help but laugh a little at Spiral's antics. Picking up another clipboard, she began to talk, running over a well-rehearsed speech. "Alright. Well, first, welcome to the Rainbow Factory! As you know, this is the central location where all the rainbows for Equestria are made. We have a 6-stage process to making the beautiful lines of color."
Rainbow moved to a glass wall - a one-way mirror. It looked into a room with many pegasus ponies inside, all of them shaking and nervous. "Our first step - do you remember the flying tests, the ones I'm training you for? Well, the failures are told they will be removed from their city, and most are - all failing pegasi are sent to this factory as the first step. The second step is the quickest - they are left in one of these rooms until needed."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm

"Needed? They get to help? Luuuuuuckies!!" Spiral Dash didn't really know what she meant by "needed", but it had to be helping....she thinks. "Hey, Rainbow, why do they all look so scared? They're helping make RAINBOWS! SHOULDN'T THEY BE EXCITED? LIKE I AM? Epic Lulz Epic Lulz Epic Lulz !"
Poor Spiral Dash.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Rainbow Dash laughed again. "Honestly, I think they should be excited to! You're right, they get to help make rainbows - I'll never understand why they don't enjoy it!" She moved along to another one-way mirror. Inside this one was another of those big machines, like the one Spiral Dash had thought was covered in rust. Two workers stood on either side of the machine, and as the ponies moved to watch, two others came in dragging a frantic pegasus with them. Rainbow spoke again. "Step three is in this room. We bring in pegasi one at a time to the machine, where they help us with rainbow making. Watch carefully, Spiral - this is the most important step."

(i'm gonna go ahead and write the "step," but feel free to have Spiral say something before it happens as well if you want)

The workers dragged the screaming red and white pegasus over to the machine. Her words couldn't be heard, but she was looking around for any chance of escape. The two machinists took the pegasus and chained her to the machine tightly, pinning back her wings and making it so she couldn't move. They quickly reached up and snapped her wings with what must have been a loud pop - the pony starting to sob as it happened - before cracking her legs as well. One of them then moved over and pulled a small, discreet switch on the side, in contrast to the many big and imposing ones.
The machine immediately roared to life, the pegasus's sobs turning into screams as she was lowered into it. Blood sprayed over the employee's coats and goggles as the sound of snapping bones nearly reached through the glass. The blades could be heard, and though they could not be seen it was obvious they were shredding the pony's legs and body, tearing flesh and bone into nothing. One last scream, and she was dead; the rest of her body was torn apart without even a whimper as blood continued to spray out of the machine. A last crunching noise was probably heard as the girl's skull was cracked into ashes, and the machine stopped on it's own.
From the back, a sparkling red glow burst through some clear pipes and headed to another location in the factory.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:33 pm

(lol I was laughing while reading that.
WHY DID IT MAKE ME SMILE)
Spiral Dash just looked at the machine, staring at the area where the pony had been. She wasn't clearly showing how she felt about the whole thing. "Sooooooo....," she finally responded, eyes still locked on the machine.
"THAT'S what the red stuff was??" She said in a surprised,but...not frightened tone. At least she wasn't confused about THAT anymore.
"SOSOSOSOSO HOW DOES IT WORK?!~" she stepped closer to the glass and started to poke it and make faces at the workers, although it was one-way glass.. "HEY GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS! BLOOD STAINS REALLY BADLY SO HOW MANY COATS DO YOU GUYS GO THROUGH IN LIKE A WEEK?!?! SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS MUST SPEND LOTS OF BITS ON THAT STUFF!!"
She didn't seem to be the least bit afraid at all. She seemed interested, not scared!

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:01 am

(ONE OF THREE THINGS.
A. IT'S THAT BAD LOL (i'm not usually a grimdark writer xD)
B. ... VIOLENCE IS FUNNY
C. BOTH)

Interest. Exactly what Rainbow Dash had really been hoping for. "Calm down, I can answer that! They can't hear you anyway, Spiral!" she said. "Yes, the red 'stuff' is blood. Honestly, we don't go through that many coats. We just re-use them. I had my workers clean up today because you were coming - most of the time we wear coats like this." Rainbow pulled a coat out of a small pile nearby. It was caked in old blood. "It saves bits. Now, do you want to move on to step 4, or watch step 3 again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Thu May 03, 2012 6:31 pm

(NO NO NO NO NO IT WAS AWESOME
I WAS LAUGHING BECAUSE VIOLENCE IS FUNNYYYYYYY)

"Ohhhh I see," replied Spiral, in a daze. " Oooh! More steps! Yaaaaaaay! We can watch this again, later!" She trotted alongside Rainbow Dash, cheery and patiently waiting to see what happened next.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Thu May 03, 2012 8:39 pm

(OH WELL THANK YOU XD XD
AND VIOLENCE IN PONYLAND IS FUNNYYYYYYYY XD)

"Step 4," Rainbow continued, gesturing to a clear pipe with the red and white spectra in it. "The spectra are filtered by color. Obviously most colors will eventually become bands in a rainbow, but black becomes the faint lines between them and white becomes the sparkles. They are sorted into this machine for Step 5." Rainbow Dash pointed at a large machine, with what seemed to be thousands of clear tubes pumping colors into it. "This is the main Rainbow Machine - Step 5 is the recombination of colors into rainbows, and Step 6 is the machine sending out rainbows to all locations they are needed at. At that point, the process starts over."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Wed May 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Spiral's eyes widened in amazement, taking in everything she was learning. When Rainbow was finished with all of the steps, she started jumping up and down again. "Step 3 again, Rainbow Dash! Step 3 agaaaaaain!!" she circled Rainbow Dash while jumping up and down. She herself wondered how none of these gruesome things bothered her, but she quickly shrugged them off. It's just gore, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Wed May 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Rainbow Dash found herself laughing yet again at Spiral's antics. "Alright, Step 3 one more time. Then I have a question to ask you, but it can wait until we watch Step 3 again," she said, leading Spiral Dash back over to the one-way mirror. "It is the best one." The workers in the room were just moving from the door, holding another pegasus in their hooves. This one seemed much calmer than the frantic pegasus Spiral had seen first.

(Violence starts here, but again, if Spiral says/does something before it starts that's cool xD)

The purple and black pegasus stayed eerily calm as the workers dragged him to the machine. Just as he was being handed to the machinists, however, he suddenly kicked out and knocked down one of the workers holding him. Jerkily, he took to the air and dove for the door. "Oh, here's something you don't see very often, Spiral. An attempted escape," Rainbow said, commenting on the hasty move of the colt in a perfectly average tone, showing no trace of worry. "Now you get to see protocols for this situation."
As the pegasus flew towards the door, the three workers still standing flew in the same direction. One of them speedily got in front of the potential escapee, distracting him for the split seconds required for the other machinist to tackle the colt to the ground. As he struggled to break free, incredibly close to the door, the weather worker pulled a syringe full of some unidentifiable liquid out of a lab pocket and jammed it into the pegasus's throat. The purple and black colt seemed to turn even more purple, screaming wordlessly before falling limp.
The twin earth pony workers got back up and left the room, presumably to prepare themselves for the next failure to throw in. The pegasi picked up the limp body of the pony and snapped his wings without bothering to chain him first - he was completely out. Snapping his legs with a resounding crack, they tossed his body into the machine and flipped it on. Crunches and blood flew out, but without the screams that usually echoed out; the sedative was a specialty, strong enough he couldn't wake up no matter what happened but yet not killing him. His rib cage broke, his neck snapped backwards, his skull cracked, his brains spilled out into the bloody mix, his mane and tail were pulverized into nothingness. Nothing was left of him at all except for the purple stream that flew out of the machine, edged in a dark black.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Spiral Dash watched closely, calmer this time. Her eyes followed every step closely, moving every which way as the machine worked it's magic. After it was done, she was eager to answer Rainbow's question. "Okay Rainbow Dash, what'd you wanna ask me?!" she said with excitement, awaiting Rainbow's response.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Rainbow Dash smiled as she talked. The enthusiasm in Spiral's eyes was exactly what she'd been hoping for. "Well, you've now seen exactly how we make rainbows here. You can gather from the fact you even met me that I'm not here every day... which is true, I only personally come here two days a week, unless there's an emergency or I have some free time. My question is: on those two days, would you like to help me? I'd love it if you would be my personal assistant - I'm usually in either taking the ponies to the machine or guarding the room they're in, and you would help me out. Outside of work, we'd continue training you for the flight challenge, and no one would know. In fact," Rainbow continued, the smile dropping off her face, "let me put a bit more emphasis on that - not that I don't trust you, but this is the most important thing. If you do choose to work here, no one must ever know that you do, or what really goes on when making rainbows, understand? That said... will you be my assistant?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Spiral Dash was just about to explode with all the happiness she had. This is exactly the type of thing she was hoping for. Just as Twilight Sparkle would, she jumped around Rainbow Dash yelling "YES! YES! YES! YES!" as many times as she could. This is all so exciting for her, being a part of something top secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:47 am

A smile burst back onto Rainbow Dash's face. She had been on the verge of praying to Celestia that Spiral Dash would accept - that's how badly she wanted her to help! To see her new assistant react with such joy was the most absolute perfect thing that could have happened. "Oh, Spiral! I was hoping you'd say that!" she said. "Well then. From now on, you will be my assistant in the Rainbow Factory! Now if you'll stop shouting, I have a little bit more good news." Spiral quickly became silent. "Today is one of those two days that I'm here working. Therefore, I propose that we spend today giving you a chance to work each job in the factory at least once. Then, we can spend more time on the jobs you prefer. What do you think?"

(I actually had an answer planned for Spiral saying yes and Spiral saying no o.o)

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:42 am

Spiral's day couldn't get any better! She grinned as far as she could and nodded happily. "Oh boy oh boy! I get to actually WORK on the things here! This is the greatest day ever!" She was so excited about learning how all of the devices work, and how to use them properly~!" She was overly ecstatic about the entire thing. Not only did her most favorite pony ever have trust in her, but she got to work on the machines too!

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Rainbow laughed again at Spiral's excitement. It was becoming contagious - she felt herself getting more and more excited for the rest of the day. It was going to be wonderful! "Alright, here, take this," she said, handing Spiral a new lab coat. Spiral put it on in a blaze of hyper. "Now, let's try these jobs in order. First is simple - guarding the pegasi in that first room we saw. Someone has to be at the doors to make sure they don't try to escape through them." Rainbow Dash lead Spiral back to that room, still full of huddled, terrified pegasi. She carefully opened the door and pulled Spiral Dash in with her before any of the pegasi attempted to escape. The guards already on duty simply nodded at the entrance - they'd already been told this might happen.

(So I was writing "the rest of the day. It was going to be wonderful!"
And I couldn't stop thinking "This day is going to be perfect... The kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small..."
XD XD XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:26 pm

(Oh gosh xDD)
Spiral calmed herself a bit, she didn't want to embarrass herself on the first day of her job. She awkwardly stood there, waiting for something to happen. She was acting pretty quiet, but she was about to burst with excitement. She watched the pegasi with a keen eye, carefully watching every move they made.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:34 pm

"You've got a good eye for this, I see," Rainbow murmured. Spiral was watching the pegasi better than many new recruits managed. As for the pegasi themselves, most didn't even notice the newcomers, but a few looked at Spiral with confusion. One blue pegasus, his black mane flopping into his face, dared to speak up. "You... you're not bloody... Are you new? Why?! Why are you helping these monsters?!" His voice escaped his control, becoming frantic. Rainbow Dash said nothing, but glanced at Spiral Dash. This, while slightly unexpected, would be an interesting gauge of Spiral's loyalty.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)   

Back to top Go down

Spiral Insanity (RATED HIGHER)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1