The Dueling Sailors of Magic Roleplay

Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic join together here! Come RP with us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 am

YOU'RE CRAZY, MORGAN, CRAZY
BUT I'LL AGREE WITH YOU JUST THIS ONCE AND SAY THIS IS GOING WELL Yay
Part Four is here! And... well...

Part Four: Understanding the Truth

“Who did this to you?” Kari half-shouted, taking a quick step backwards. “This is just getting crazy! You have a mark that shows your special talent and they deliberately make it impossible to see?” “I don’t think they expected me to survive their attack,” Drips admitted. “They made me bleed for as long as I’m alive. For most ponies that’d be a fairly short time.” Silence floated through the room briefly before Morgan slowly spoke, a slightly confused look on her face. “So if most ponies would have died by now… why haven’t you?”
“Oh! Um, I think I was a little stronger than they thought I was,” Drips replied quickly. She hadn’t even noticed the slight flaw in her wording earlier. Morgan’s face bothered her – she appeared unconvinced. If she found the pieces, Drips didn’t doubt that Morgan could put them together and figure out the truth – and that was the last thing she wanted to have happen! “Also,” Morgan said, and Drips snapped her head back up from the drooping position she’d been in. Morgan continued. “I’ve been wondering… aren’t those cuts on your sides about where Pegasus wings go?”
How in Equestria had she noticed that?!? It was one thing to be perceptive; this girl was on a whole different level! “W-well, I suppose they are rather close…” Drips answered quietly. “And your head,” Morgan continued again. “There’s some sort of wound on your head. Either it’s a cracked head or a Unicorn horn that’s been snapped.” “Head,” Drips muttered quickly. “They assumed a blow to the head would be the easiest way to weaken me before they did… all this other…”
Elisa spoke up quickly. “Unicorns have magic, don’t they? Would magic have helped her survive all these wounds?” “Yes,” Morgan said. “Yes it would. But even then that doesn’t account for how she’s still alive. Unicorn magic runs out after a while! It can’t just make someone immortal or anything!” Drips visibly shrunk back at the word “immortal.” They couldn’t get this right! She didn’t want to have to say anything! She wanted to run and shut the portal and hide – but then she’d never get this chance again! What was she supposed to do?
“There’s only one type of pony I know that would have strong enough magic to keep themselves alive, because they draw their magic from things around them constantly,” Morgan said. “Alicorns. And Drips, you haven’t even mentioned the Alicorns, despite your world being a lot worse than the Equestria I know. Do Alicorns just not exist in your Equestria? Or… did something happen? Alicorns have a horn and wings, but the strength of an Earth pony… and Drips, you have a head wound and cuts along your sides.”
The room in both worlds fell completely silent. The bleeding pony desperately turned over thoughts in her mind, trying to find a way to still be “Drips” the Earth pony, trying to locate an answer that let her not tell them anything. She silently cursed the luck she’d had - to find the one Other-Worlder who knew about Equestria already! Slowly, defeated, she raised her head and looked through the portal for a second. Then, wordlessly, she lifted her hoof and swiped away some blood. It was only visible for an instant, but there it was – her cutie mark. A yellow sun.

So next time we get into the "why" of this whole mess. I need somes inpuuuts~
I can do it like this:
"I never expected that he would do that. I never dreamed he would attack me!" Drips said.
Or I can do it like this:
He attacked, and Drips was terrified. She'd never dreamed this would happen!
Which do you like better? ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!

Last edited by Heather on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
Morgan
The Soldier of Imagination/The Duelist of Truth

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:09 pm

I like the first one better Yay
AND HEATHER THIS IS AWESOME~!

~~~~~~~~~~~
"(OH HI THERE FORESHADOWING, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?)"
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:25 pm

SO GLAD YOU LIKE Yay
Fixed the broken (center) tag on the last post so it's actually centered now XD
I used the first kind, like you suggested, and here's the fifth part... AND sixth part! Yup, Part Five got too long, so I split it in half, and you get both at once! Now let's find out how in Equestria this all happened...
WARNING - WARNING - THE ANSWER IS NOT PRETTY.

Part Five: Changing World

Kari gasped. “A sun… Princess Celestia,” Morgan said. “It’s you, isn’t it?” “Princess Celestia?!” Elisa shouted. “But that’s impossible! An alicorn… surely she couldn’t be hurt this much…” Celestia dropped her head and looked away again. Why, why did they have to learn this? Why did they have to bring all this up? “Celestia…” Kari said, causing the pony to raise her head slowly. “I think you owe us an explanation. What really happened to you?” “I… I will try to explain,” Celestia murmured, gaining all three human’s attention. “It is a painful story.”
“You know who I was. Princess Celestia, co-ruler of Equestria with my sister, Princess Luna. All this began many, many years after we sealed away a great evil, a draconequus named Discord,” Celestia said. Before she could continue, Morgan burst in, yelling “Wait! The Elements of Harmony defeated Discord, didn’t they? I mean, that’s how it happened in the Equestria I know!” “Then I fear your Equestria is not mine,” Celestia said sadly. “It is true that the Elements of Harmony attempted to save Equestria from Discord. However, I…”
Celestia paused, quietly, before beginning again, her voice now stronger. “I had seen my faithful student, Twilight Sparkle, begin to succumb to Discord’s effects. I didn’t know where Luna was but I knew Twilight’s letters were in her room, so I ran there. I should have never done that. When I entered my sister’s room… she wasn’t there. Nightmare Moon was.” “Nightmare Moon?” Elisa asked. “How could she come back?” “Discord.”
“Discord had turned her back into a darker version of herself. He was there, he was there with her, and I was distracted by the sight of him for a moment. My sister – my own little sister – took advantage of this and…” Celestia had to stop, her eyes brimming with tears. She took a deep breath before continuing, “… It is her who broke off my horn. I… I didn’t see it coming, not even from Nightmare Moon. I was forced to recoil in pain, and that’s when Discord spoke. He laughed. He told me this was my fault, all of it, I knew he was lying but the words still hurt and I charged at him in desperation and-!” Celestia was full-on crying by now, tears stained with still-running blood. “My little Luna tore off my wings!”
No one knew what to say. No one said anything as Celestia cried, unable to continue. It took a few minutes before she managed to keep speaking. “My… my sister only laughed at me. She called me weak, useless. Nightmare Moon left me alone with Discord as I was just struggling to my hooves. Discord… he wouldn’t stop blaming me, wouldn’t stop laughing and calling everything my fault. I was a failure. I had done this. It was my fault my sister was like this. My fault my student was gone. All of it. Everything. And I couldn’t take any more of it. I ran, ran from Discord, and ran as fast as I possibly could away from the palace, away from Canterlot, away from my guards who now only laughed as I fled past them. I nearly fainted so many times. I had to get to Ponyville. I couldn’t believe Discord, didn’t want to believe his mocking words. I needed to see my faithful student, needed to see the small town be okay… I wasn’t going to see what I wanted.”

Part Six: Discordantly

Celestia was still crying, trying desperately to get through the story. She could do this. These Other-Worlders deserved to know the truth. “I managed to get to Ponyville. It was just as overrun by Discord’s influence as Canterlot had been, every pony there so much greyer than they should have been. No one was acting like they should. I saw so many things I wish I hadn’t… I couldn’t take it. I couldn’t believe that somehow, not only had the Elements of Harmony failed, but Luna and I had failed. I collapsed in the center of Ponyville’s main plaza, weak from my wounds, close to fainting from exhaustion, and feeling completely broken from Discord’s words. I wish it had just stopped there.”
Kari had to speak up. “You mean… it got worse? How-How can it get any worse than this?!” she exclaimed. “You’re telling us that you were attacked and nearly killed by your own sister, taunted by an ancient being of chaos, and it gets worse?!” Celestia’s head drooped low again, and she didn’t bother to raise it back up when she heard Elisa gasp. “I… I saw many ponies go by. I saw Apple Bloom acting like a high-class member of society. I saw the Mayor running around desperately, unable to make a sound even though she was screaming. I saw Derpy Hooves punch her daughter in the eye, and saw Dinky not even care because she thought the mud was actually pizza. I saw chaos everywhere.”
Celestia took another deep breath before continuing. This… this would be the hardest part to say. Even now, she didn’t want to believe it. “Then they spotted me. Instantly everyone in Ponyville was running over to me, screaming at the top of their lungs. They blamed me. They hated me! They called all the chaos my fault! They-They shouted, cursing me and wishing I would hurt forever! I couldn’t defend myself from them, I was far too weak and they just attacked me, hit me with everything they could find, cut into me and made me scream until my throat went dry and I could barely open my eyes and when I did-!” Celestia practically screamed out her next words. “They were there! The former Elements of Harmony were cursing me with the rest!”
The former alicorn pony collapsed on the floor of the cave, sobbing harder than seemed possible for a pony to do. The humans watching couldn’t tell what to do. Elisa moved forward, trying to enter the portal, but met the flat surface of the wall. “Celestia…” Morgan whispered. “I…” “Listen to her,” Kari suddenly said. Celestia was barely speaking through her tears, but she was still going. “All of them. Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy. Rarity. Applejack. Rainbow Dash. All tearing me to shreds. My faithful student… my Twilight Sparkle finally slashed my neck so deep I shouldn’t have survived. I blacked out.”
“Only my internal sun magic kept me alive. Only that let me wake up, heavens know when, still on the ground of the plaza. They had thought I was dead and left me, and no one was there now. I ran. I ran outside of Ponyville, I ran to this cave, and I don’t know how long it’s been since I left. I haven’t left since that day. I kept trying to find a way to reach your world, a way to go there or speak to you. I don’t know why Discord hasn’t come after me, but I know he will, and…” Celestia’s voice got only slightly louder. “I’m terrified. Please… please help me. I don’t know what to do anymore… I know he’s coming… please, please do something… anything, anything…” And yet no one could do anything, and Celestia knew, she knew there wasn’t anything the Other-Worlders could do. It was just the only hope she had left.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
Morgan
The Soldier of Imagination/The Duelist of Truth

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:39 pm

I LOVE IT YOU ARE SO GREAT OMG
YOU SHOULD MAKE ROLEPLAY ACCOUNTS ON TUMBLR YOU'D BE GREAT AT THEM

~~~~~~~~~~~
"(OH HI THERE FORESHADOWING, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?)"
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:06 pm

YOU ARE CRAZY BUT THANK YOU Yay
Parts Seven and Eight are coming out together, because this the end of the story! Yup, Drips/Celestia's story ends here, and... it's not a very happy ending...

Part Seven: Not Enough

No one spoke for an uncomfortable length of time. The only sound coming from either side of the portal was Celestia’s pained crying. She felt more broken than she’d felt since the day everything had happened. Recalling the memories seemed to bring back the pain, the yells of her former subjects beginning to echo in her ears once more. On a desperate impulse, she reached up her hoof to the portal to touch it, hoping beyond belief that somehow, some small possible way, it might have opened up while she was sitting there…
But of course it didn’t. Magic didn’t work that way, and she knew it. She looked up to see Elisa touching the portal from the other side, also unable to go through. “Why won’t this let us go through?” she asked. “I want to just reach in and pull you to our world! You wouldn’t be so hurt then!” “Isn’t there anything we can do?” Kari asked. “Any way we can help from here?” “I… I don’t know,” Celestia said. “If only you could come through… if only I could go to you… I… I’m scared…” “I wish we at least knew what else Discord was planning!” Morgan said. “At the very least, we could plan for it a little! … Except he doesn’t make plans…”
A sudden noise made the four girls jump. The pony turned toward the exit to the cave, trembling. “It came from out there…” she muttered, just loud enough for the humans to hear. “That sounded way too close,” Kari said. “Closer than Ponyville.” “That’s a teleport spell!” Morgan shouted, panic entering her voice. “Celestia, you need to run! It might be him!” Celestia faltered, shaking so much that blood droplets flew off of her and stained the walls. Fear spurred her hooves into movement and she made a mad dash for the opening of the cave, leaving a trail behind her. She moved just out of range of the portal’s view, the girls still shouting variants of “Run!” and “Get out of there!”
It lasted about twenty seconds before a chilling laugh echoed across the cave walls. “No…” Morgan said, the other two girls gasping as a terrified Celestia moved slowly backwards into the portal’s view again, staring in pure horror at the draconequus advancing on her. “Well, well, well, what’s this, Celestia?” he said. “Seems you still had some magic in you after all! And what did you attempt to use it for, hmm?” Discord turned and looked into the portal, staring into the faces of a scared Elisa, a worried Kari, and an angry Morgan. “Discord.” Morgan said, glaring at him. He turned away from the portal, back to the cowering pony backed into a corner. “Oh, Celestia, your plans never cease to amuse me. Trying to escape to an Other-Worlder’s world? How the mighty have fallen!” he said, laughing once again. “Discord…” Celestia said.
She was broken. Celestia knew she couldn’t run anymore, knew her Equestria was gone, knew there was no way out. She could do nothing. “Leave her alone!” Kari yelled, beating her fists on the portal once. With a smile, Discord turned to the portal. “Oh, stop. You’re making me want to travel there! Such amusing resistance! But I’m afraid I have something to do. Goodbye, Other-Worlders.” In the blink of an eye, he disappeared… with Celestia. A spell he cast traveled through worlds and hit the girls, knocking them out. And the portal shut closed.

Part Eight: For All Eternity

One sleepover party per summer didn’t seem so bad when they were this good. Elisa leaned back in her beanbag chair, watching her best friends get into yet another pillow fight. “If you two keep bashing each other with pillows, we won’t have any left to sleep on!” she called. “Who said anything about sleeping?” one of them yelled back – it was hard to tell, but Elisa thought Kari had said it. “I have to sleep tomorrow night, you know!” Elisa said back, trying to yell but bursting out into laughter instead as Kari tripped over the rug and smashed into another beanbag chair. “This doesn’t mean I lose yet…” Kari muttered to the friend who was now merrily pelting her with pillows. “I’m still in this fight! Let me get up!” “Not a chance!” Morgan shouted, smacking her with another pillow. She had the strangest sense that she was missing something… but it didn’t matter. Right now, she had a pillow fight to win!
The teleport ended, and Celestia found herself in Canterlot Castle, in her old throne room. It was a disaster area, pieces of shattered glass and crumbled stone laying haphazardly everywhere. None of the old stained glass windows were retained, replaced with changing windows that showed scenes of Discord’s destruction. The thrones in the back center of the room were reduced to one throne, no longer gold and white but a confusing combination of colors that seemed to shift even as Celestia looked at it. Her head spun and she found herself struggling to stay on her feet.
“Oh, come on, Celestia!” Discord said, pulling the pony up on her feet. “Don’t go falling out now! Aren’t you the ‘strong ruler of Equestria?’ Stand up and see my present to you.” Smiling, he opened a door that had appeared out of nowhere. “Luna! Don’t keep your sister waiting!” Celestia jerked up her head at hearing that. Luna? Her sister? Discord didn’t call her Nightmare Moon? A present? She knew Discord was trying to mess with her head, but the thought of seeing her sister again after so long, after who knew how many years…
An alicorn walked out of the door, hanging her head. Her full wings and long horn were something Celestia barely remembered from before Discord. This pony had a blue coat, and a waving mane full of stars. It had to be Luna. It was Luna! “Luna!” Celestia shouted, letting her emotions take over. She ran to her little sister, crying on her shoulder. “Luna! Lulu! Oh Lulu I’ve missed you so much! I’ve been so lonely… I’ve been so scared, sister!” she cried, sobbing into her coat. She only stopped when she noticed Luna wasn’t moving. “Luna?” she asked, moving away from her sister, confusion in her eyes.
“Oh Celestia, your sister makes a perfect servant,” Discord said, curling around the pair. “Isn’t she better this way? Look, she even looks her old self again!” Celestia stepped backward as far as she could. “My… my sister…” she said, hurt and confused. “Don’t worry…” Discord said, fake concern entering his voice. “I’ll make sure you and she will be together again.” With that, he cast a spell on the distracted former princess.
Discord sat on his throne, enjoying the scenes on the moving windows. On his left stood the alicorn of the moon. On his right, the pristine alicorn of the sun. “Perfection,” he murmured, watching another Ursa Major attack the broken city of Manehattan. And the trapped Princesses cried.

And thus I change the title of the thread to have the higher rating warning. o.o
And so, the story of Drips/Celestia ends. T_T
OR NOT.
I could write a happy ending version of this! I actually have an idea of how to end this happily, so if you want me to write that ending as well I certainly will! Yay
But anyway, tell me what you thought of the story! Yay

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay