The Dueling Sailors of Magic Roleplay

Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic join together here! Come RP with us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather
The Soldier of Insanity/The Duelist of Trust

PostSubject: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:31 pm

I'm sure we've all had this problem at least once; there's this idea for a story in your head but you can't figure out how to write it.
I have the problem of not having good story ideas in my head, yet I really want to write!
So this should solve both problems. This is a thread where you can post your story prompts/ideas and I'll try to write them! There's no guaranteed length, but I'll write at least a full page in Microsoft Word. Very Happy
And yes, I will write anything. Character death to cake and pie. I'll try my best Yay
Also, if you have a specific style you think would fit (like, say, paragraphs of run-on-sentences being used for effect, or narrative positions) do tell me! I'll definitely try to use it, but if I can't I'll let you know.

~Heather

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Quotes of the Month Week Whenever I change it x.x:

Me: IT'S BOOTYFUL
Kaiba.: ...
Me: LITERALLY
~from Morgan Epic Lulz

*currently looking for new, even more awesome quote*
~from nina Yay

Terue: this place is gorgeous!
Mari: you can say that again
Terue: Uhh this place is gorgeous!
Mari: seriously?
~from Terue Nyan!

Last edited by Heather on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdsomrp.free-forum-hosting.com
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Realization - While you guys have a lot of examples of my "cake and pie" writing, you don't have but like one of my "character death" writing.
So here ya go, have an example of the "serious" type. Note that the characters are my OCs and this is Neopets related, so don't worry about understanding what the heck is going on xD
(Though if you want to critique/comment, I'd be glad :3)
Also, I may not write your story exactly like this; it's a different style even for me. It's just a mood/tone example! o.o

Confusion

She walks alone, down the twisting paths of the forest that she herself has carved out of the grass because no one else comes here it’s the other side of the woods and really, who would leave the comfort of the city (what passes for a city nowadays, what with the destruction and rebuild and all) for the darkness (well, everything is dark) of a pitch-black forest with no one else around?

Except there is someone else around (there always is) it’s her and her and her and sometimes even her but none of that doesn’t really matter and backwards words trick the mind into believing things it really doesn’t, don’t they?

However it works she works alone in the background of the rush of Neopia’s peoples running back and forth like a sea (never seeing the strange girl staring from the back of the shop, never seeing the dark lady flee the market quickly) because no one can know no one can see and yet how to atone while gone?

She floats through the paths (no she’s not sure how a path was made from floating) searching around her, knowing they’re there and sometimes it’s them and other times it’s them but never anything more because no one else notices them (how can they) because she takes care of them and they can’t reach the town to do any more damage (no one could survive more damage) and really what’s the point of trying to atone if you can’t do anything?

But she can do something she can she knows she can and she does slashing out at a movement to her side as it tries to escape, but no no it can’t escape, you won’t get away from me and it falls to the ground pierced and dissolving (just like her, just like so long ago) now it can never make it to the city, now it can never terrorize the civilians just like you did, right?

And of course it’s true of course she did, she terrorized everyone and murdered the city chased down every last being and killed them all (look what you have done) broke the thoughts of all she touched called down crimes that can never be forgiven (never) that no mercy can wash away (never) but if this is true then why attempt?

Why call out for an atonement for a soul that she knows, she knows (like that) can never be pardoned not by the royalty (all dead now, all your fault, all your fault) not by the leaders (all your fault) not by the faeries (look what you have done) not by any human being so why?

There is no way to what she truly wants yet she lashes out (not in anger, not in anger anymore) against the hordes of beasts things this is why they tell you not to go to the Haunted Woods at night but she’s here, she lives here and can’t escape even if she tried (why try when this is home, this is the only acceptance) killing still, slaughtering still, but for good this time for good (no acceptance) right?

None left she stands there panting exhausted, wondering why vampires have to breathe maybe only she does are there even any others out there (rumors of death, rumors of death) and she remembers earlier a girl saw her yelled out her other name and she had to run, no one has forgotten no one will forget (did you think they would) but why can’t they even try

And she whispers it out loud this time, voicing a thought she hasn’t had in years (it must have been years time passes so quickly) as she calls to them and they answer quickly coming hordes attacking (slash slash pain pain burn burn) until none are left, only a bloody sticky plasma covered girl standing in the middle of a forest with a dagger in one hand and why does she even do this?

There is no reason for an answer to come, yet you do this still and she whips around to face not her, not her, not her, not even her, but somehow her there (she’s alive you haven’t defeated her) smirking always smirking laughing inside she knows she’s already won and why shouldn’t she think that?

Already she’s condemned her to a life of suffering (if it was by choice why do you complain) and broken her will and made her do so many things but wasn’t it her choice wasn’t it her choice so long ago, so she growls out the name Shakasa in a slur of anger and pain and so many other thoughts but (it’s all your fault, it’s all your fault) wasn’t it all her fault?

And she grins back so happy for something (is it because you said her name is it because you remember) and all she hears in return is her old name, the one that burns at her heart every time she hears it (what heart) that cuts at her mind that stabs at her hope (what hope what hope) and can’t reply, stunned into silence for only a few seconds before rushing out the new name, the one with echoes of hope and trust and will anything ever be alright again?

The only answer is a repetition, another voice of the old name burning cutting stabbing her back (backstabbing a backstabber but which is right is anything right) and smoke, she disappears leaving another army of things that move and try to kill her (she only came to torture you) as she stabs and hacks and slashes at empty air as they’ve already fallen to the ground, they’re already gone but will they ever truly be gone (they were here before you, you were here before them) can anything be defeated in this place but she can’t leave, she can’t leave the wreckage the ruins the destruction which can never be fixed can never be healed and is it only meant for a reminder?

So she turns and keeps walking, floating above the blood stained ground (plasma plasma what is a name of blood) floating is walking and she moves alone because no one ever notices and really what is better to be noticed and feared or alone and forgotten?

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Aaaand now you need cheering up.
HAVE AN EXAMPLE OF A COMPLETELY GRAMMAR-LESS STORY WITH RANDOM SAUCE ON TOP

Rebecca: likzomgiliktotalyhatu!
Yugi: uh… okaaaaaaaaay…..
Rebecca: CHEE! *glomps*
Yugi: GAAH! *crashed* heeeeeelp!
Rebecca: nevvvvvvvvvvvvver!
Yugi: HEY LOOK A TICKET TO HANNAH MONTANA!
Rebecca: 8D! *chases ticket/piece of paper*
Yugi: phew… *glomped by random tacklehugger* GAH MY RIB!
Duuuuuuudeo: LIKHI HEEEEEEEEEY DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! GNARLY!
Yugi: this is a friking bizarre day… hey who are you?
Duuuuuuudeo: I’M DUUUUUUUDEO, DUDE!
Yugi: o……. kay…… what group do you like?
Duuuuuuudeo: LIKE TOTALLY, MAN, I LOVE MILEY CYRUS, DUDE!
Yugi: kay then… there’s a ticket. go get it.
Duuuuuuudeo: LIKE, THANKS, MAN! *chases ticket/blank piece of paper*
Yugi: okay.
*A FEW HOURS LATER!*
Yugi: la de da, nothing to do…
RANDOM MAN!: I am here! I shall save you for I like pancakes!
Yugi: GAH WHO THE HECK ARE YOU
RANDOM MAN!: I AM… RANDOM MAN!
Yugi: k. *walks on*
RANDOM MAN!: WAIT! DO YOU NOT WANT TO HEAR ME SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM OF AUSTRAILA?
Yugi: O_O *runs on*
RANDOM MAN!: COME BAAAAAAACK! I ALSO DO THE aNtHeM oF ameeeeeericaaaaaaaaaaaa…………….
*WHEN YUGI FINALLY REACHES THE BUILDING!*
Yugi: great. now i forgot why i came here in the first place!
Anzu: HIIIIIIIII YUUUUUUUUUUUGIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Yugi: oh crap.
Anzu: ISN’T THIS A WONDERFUL DAAAY?
Yugi: yes anzu. whatever.
Anzu: DON’T LEEEEEEEEEAVE! IT’S SO BEAUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL!
Yugi: *runs past anzu*
Anzu: DON’T LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE……………..
*AFTER YUGI REACHES THE TOP OF THE STAIRS!*
Yugi: HEY NOW I REMEMBER! I WAS SUPPOSED TO COME HERE TO HIDE FROM THE FANGIRLS!
Fangirl: mwahahahaha…
Yugi: *opens door*
FANGIRL MOB: SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CHARGE*
Yugi: HOLY CRAP- *MEGASQUISHED*
FANGIRL MOB: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *trample yugi and run out door*
Yugi: *trampled*
Rex: oh hi yugi.
Yugi: hi rex. what are they chasing? i thought they were after me.
Rex: *points*
Yugi: *looks*
FANGIRL MOB: *chasing hannah montana/miley cyrus movie tickets*
Yugi: *jaw drop*
Rex: see. *walks away*
Yugi: this was a friking bizarre day… *wanders off after rex*
*DA END*
*DA EPILOGE*
*THAT NIGHT!*
Yugi: *asleep*
Ishizu: *steals deck* Very Happy
Yugi: *wakes up* oh not this again… *chases ishizu*
Ishizu: *runs* Very Happy
Yugi: *chasing* gimme my deck ishizu!
Ishizu: nevaaaaaaaaaaaa Very Happy
Yugi: POWER BLA-
Ishizu: D8 okay!
Yugi: thank you. night.
Ishizu: night. Very Happy
Yugi: *goes back to sleep*
*IN YUGI’S DREAM!*
Grandpa: yuuuuuugiiiiiiiiii…
Yugi: what?
Grandpa: yuuuuuugiiiiiiiiiiii…
Yugi: wHaT?
Grandpa: yuuuuuuuuuuugiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…
Yugi: WHAT?
Grandpa: …wake up.
Yugi: what? *wakes up* oh for pete’s sake…
*END OF YUGI’S DREAM!*
Grandpa: *sitting on yugi’s bed* IT’S MORNING! HURRAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan
The Soldier of Imagination/The Duelist of Truth

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:23 pm

The Yugi one was incredibly AWESOMESSSSSSSSSS
The serious one: Awesome and blood and and and and *has need to watch Higurashi allll over again.....for the 3rd time*

~~~~~~~~~~~
"(OH HI THERE FORESHADOWING, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?)"
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:50 pm

LOL YUGI
DO EET. WATCH HIGURASHI AGAIN. AND THEN AGAIN.

And do remember this is a thread where I can write like that for youuuuuu~ Yay If I come up with anything I'll post it, but help meh if you can~

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:08 am

OKAY SO MORGAN WANTED ME TO PUT UP ANOTHER STORY
AND I WANTED TO
SO HERE
It's Neopets related again... oops? ^_^;; It's pretty close to being a fourth style of writing. I experiment a lot...
Anyway, tell me what you think! And please, send me some ideas if you have them! I'll write up your story like any of these you choose, or in a different way if you like!

Why Is She So Absorbed?

I’m Kari, the Negg Faerie, and I really want to focus right now. I’m at the front of my store, tending to my precious neggs. What, I don’t do this often? Crazy talk! You can’t just grow them, you know; rainbow neggs in particular need only Rainbow Fountain Water or they lose their color, and sometimes you have to change the soil or they-
My thoughts are cut off by the sound of a door and the tinkle of a small bell. Sighing, my train of thought broken, I turn to see a young faerie before me. She looks different from most; her hair a shade of Juppieswirl and her wings a simple shape. I can tell she’s destined to be a Rare Faerie already.
“Hi there!” I say, pulling up a bright face. I really am happy, for I don’t get many faerie shoppers. She smiles back lightly. “What are you looking for today, sweetie?”
Her answer caught me slightly off guard, though she seemed to already be that way. “Um… I’m in the Faerie Academy right now, and they said I needed to find an apprenticeship…” I try to hide my slight shock behind my smile; she wants me? “Everyone does. I had a hard time finding mine,” I say, with a slight chuckle.
She keeps going, obviously shy, stuttering every so often in an attempt to bring her words together. “W-well, I thought about who to come to, and I realized I didn’t want to go somewhere popular, because then, you see, there’d be lots of people… so, um… I wanted to ask you…?” She trails off, as though she’s afraid of finishing the question, afraid of me saying no.
“Of course you can!” I reply quickly. I’m just as happy as she is about the prospect! She flicks her head up, an – almost – look of shock on her face, mixed with clear happiness.
“You- you mean it? I can?” she says quickly.
“I said of course, didn’t I? Come on, I’ll show you around the shop,” I say, giving her a wink of reassurance. Thankfully, she catches it, and seems to visibly relax as I give her the grand tour. She even starts to ooh and aah in the greenhouse! It’s really quite surprising, and I have to ask myself… why is she so absorbed?
She catches on so fast.
“So you water the Happy Neggs carefully! Don’t let them become Angel Neggs!”
“I got it! I won’t let you down!”

Any mistakes she made were brief and humorous. Just the way an apprenticeship should be.
“Um… the Rainbow Negg tree just turned purple…”
“… Purple?”
“I think you might need to come see this one…”

The way I kind of wish mine had been, come to think of it. How does she learn so quickly?
“Oh, so if you give the Cool Neggs Rainbow Fountain Water then they become Kaleidoneggs?”
“Yes! Which I do, sometimes. They’re just so pretty…”
“What do they taste like?”
“I don’t know, actually. Only the pets eat them!”

I even left her in charge for the Faerie Festival. She did perfectly.
“You’re back!”
“And the shop hasn’t fallen to pieces! It looks like you’ve done a wonderful job in here… including, apparently, painting.”
“I was hoping you’d like it!”

And yet here I am. Teaching her things that she’ll never have to know. Well, except for the few times the Faerie Crossword is Negg themed.
“Hey, what’s the secret behind the Vortex Neggs?”
“Formula made of a few drops of Rainbow Fountain Water, a few drops of Kaleida Extract, and a whole lot of pruning.”
“Pruning? Why would that help?”
“Turns out they only grow in a certain formation…”

Why is she staying? The apprenticeship ends soon, her studies and transformation end soon, yet she hasn’t shown any signs of changing appearance. What’s going to happen? Why is she so… absorbed?
I wake up late. Still yawning, I head down the stairs to find her already awake and watering, measuring droplets with her other arm, muttering formulas under her breath by memory. I can’t help but watch her for a moment, knowing this is the last day she’ll be here. I do need to tell her I’m here, though; it’s a little rude to just stare!
“Hey there, you,” I say, trying not to startle her. It works; she jumps only minutely before seeing me.
“Oh, hi! I saw you were still asleep when I woke up so I didn’t want to wake you… uh… sorry!” She’s clearly trying to balance everything in her hands and talk, which isn’t working. I walk over and grab the watering can, giving her a chance to get everything else.
“I don’t mind; I apparently needed sleep!” I mention. “Today’s your last day at the Academy, right?”
“Yup!” she says cheerfully. “I’m finally out of there! Wait, I mean-“
I cut her off. “No, no, I felt that way too!” We laugh as we care for the neggs; it’s wonderful to have a partner, really. I wish she could stay… “I wish you could stay.” Wait. Did I just say that out loud? I turn around and she’s staring straight at me; oh joy, I did.
“I found out something yesterday, actually,” she says casually. I nod my head in recognition – I am listening, after all - as I turn back to the neggs. She continues. “I was wondering why I hadn’t changed appearance any, so I did some looking around in the library.” She’d noticed too, then. “It turns out that some faeries don’t ever change appearances. It’s more likely to happen if they choose an apprenticeship from the same type of faerie as they will be.”
Well, okay that seems likely- wait. Did she just say, “same type of faerie?” Does this mean…? I turn around and meet her gaze again; she’s proud, smiling with her thoughts. “I asked a few people to check, and that book was right. I’m a Negg Faerie like you, Kari!” Her voice rises on the last few words, she can’t control herself. Neither can I, as I run to her – well, okay, set the watering can down then run to her – and wrap her in a hug.
“I am so- I just- you!” I stutter out, as she hugs me back tightly.
“This is really all I’ve ever wanted to know!” she replies. “I’ve always loved neggs. I’ve always wanted to be your apprentice. I enjoyed every second. And now I get to stay! Kari, this is the best day ever!” She’s known all along that I loved having her here. And now she’s not going to leave. She’s just as happy as I am about all of this!
I’m Kari, a Negg Faerie, and I run a place called the Neggery in the Ice Caves of Terror Mountain. I’ve got a younger counterpart, who aids me in everything I do; she’s more excited about it than I am, sometimes! We get a lot of customers, and sometimes when they’re confronted with her enthusiasm, I can see a question forming in their eyes.
And that’s when I can smile, knowing I know exactly why she is so absorbed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:17 pm

That was AWESOME
FULL OF AWESOME

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:06 pm

YOU ARE ALSO FULL OF AWESOME Yay
FOR LIKING THEM Epic Lulz

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:59 pm

YOU REMEMBER THE FACEBOOK CHAT
YEAH
HERE'S THE KIND-OF-POEM
I'VE NEVER REALLY WRITTEN A POEM
SO IT MAY NOT BE GOOD
SO ENJOY ANYHOW
IT'S KIND OF DARK-THEMED
I DUNNO HOW TO MAKE IT ALL SPACED OUT AND COOL OH WELL

SHADOWS

The young girl wearing a school uniform walks down the alleyway.
Her eyes,a crimson color,look dead.
Her jet black hair,long and straight,moves with the wind as it flows.This too,looks dead.
Her skin,as pale as snow,looks deader than anything else.
But her expression.
That also looks dead.
Are you wondering "Is this girl dead?"
Maybe she is. A ghost,perhaps? Maybe a demon?
An undead girl,searching for vengance?
Or maybe just a normal girl,who happens to be pale,with an aura of darkness.
As she disappears into the shadows of the dark evening,do you bother to wonder where she disappears to?
You have no need to wonder,for you have seen it already.
The shadows are what she is.
The shadows are what I am.
I am the shadows,I am the girl.
I am not a ghost.Nor am I a demon.
But I am dead.
Dead.
Dead inside.
I am the shadows: lost,forgotten,and dead.

------------------------------------------------------
You likey?

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:26 pm

I... very much likey. It's really good, honestly. Yay

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:02 pm

I don't like it >>"
OH WELLS.SO.SO NOW WHUT...

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:01 pm

NOW YOU TELLS MEH A STORY IDEA. AND I WRITES IT. Yay

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:00 pm

HUH
I KNOW
NYAN CAT + HIGURASHI + NEOPETS
?

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 am

NYAN CAT + HIGURASHI + NEOPETS = ABOUT A ONE PAGE LOLZ IN WORD.

The news of a new Neopet to come out soon had been met with much rejoicing from all Neopians. After all, it had been years since the last release! Several were hoping for a new strong pet, some wanted a completely unique one... and of course, there was the group rooting for the cutest thing ever to show up on Monday. In the middle of that group (she would be the leader, but they'd decided not to elect one) was Ryugu Rena, self-proclamed "Queen of Cute." She desperately wanted the new Neopet to be cute! It had to be! She wanted to take home a new cute thing so baaaad~
Monday arrived, and with it a crowd of Neopians who horded around the news stand, waiting anxiously for the reveal. The Higurashi girl was front and center, practically jumping up and down on the spot! She couldn't wait for something cuuuute!~ It would be perfect! Of course, she had made sure she was surrounded by other people who were hoping for a cute pet. Those crazy people who wanted a battle pet could stand at the back for all she cared. It was taking forever though! "This is taking forever!" Rena finally said, annoyed. A girl near her turned to her and said, "Two more minutes." Oh, okay. It was hard to stand it though. But for the cute! She could do anything for the cute! It would be completely worth it!
The next two minutes were possibly the hardest two minutes she'd ever had to survive in her life. It was torture, being so close to the new Neopet and unable to see it or hear it! She had to wait, though! It would be worth it! She kept reminding herself of this as she struggled to restrain herself from jumping over the news stand and stealing the cute pet herself... it was getting harder... but at long last! The staff member turned around and said, "Alright, I think you've waited long enough. This is our new Neopet!" And with that, she held out the cutest thing Rena had ever seen.
It was a cat, about the size of a kitten, colored gray. It wasn't just a normal kitty though - the midsection of the cat was a poptart shape! The poptart had rainbow sprinkles, and Rena just barely heard that it came in pink, blue, red, green, and yellow colors. The little thing opened it's eyes and stared at Rena, and she fell in love. She barely managed to ask the staff girl, "What-what are these pets called?" The reply was quick. "Nyan Cat." "Nyan Cat..." Rena murmured, staring at it. It was truly the cutest thing she'd ever seen. Now, to put her plan into action and get one from the adoption center... Quickly, she turned her ears to the back of the crowd, waiting for someone to say something. They had to say it quickly... and then she heard it. "I didn't really want a battle pet anyway."
Lightning fast reflexes kicked into gear as she swung around and pointed at the speaker. She smiled, briefly, before shouting as loud as she could.
"USODA!"
And suddenly, an enormous gust of wind blew every single person in the crowd away, all the way to the speaker from the back. As they all struggled to get up, wondering what in the world had just happened, Rena ran through the group with a smile on her face. Time to take home something cuuuuute!~

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Lol that was....kind of..totally.....
THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN THE HISTORY OF EVER
OMG
I LOVE YOU IN A FRIENDLY WAY FOR THAT FOREVER OMG
I'm currently writing that Higurashi fanfic I posted about on dA. I like how it's turning out :3

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:33 am

LOL MORGAN XD
THANKS
AM I ALLOWED TO LOVE YOU IN A FRIENDLY WAY FOREVA FOR LIKING IT LOL
Ooh, awesome! It's going to be great, I can already tell :3

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 pm

OF COURSE YOU ARE
LOL
It's full of gore and blood and YAY : D

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 pm

OOH AWESOME
It sounds great Epic Lulz

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:27 pm

DO YOU WANTS TO KNOW THE PLOT
Epic Lulz

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 pm

YES
Epic Lulz

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:49 pm

OKAY
WELL....:
Keiichi wins this doll during a club game. He doesn't want it, so he gives it to Rena. Mion has been developing a crush on him and...this doesn't really help that. So she kind of starts to notice every little thing Keiichi does for the other girls, and Mion starts uh, going a little nuts...
BLOOD : D

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:23 pm

OMG Very Happy
NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT LOL Yay

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:21 pm

I just thought of something really messed up.
Shion on her...uh...monthly...
OH, GOD NO.

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 pm

OH GODS
THE BLOOD
IT'S EVERYWHERE
... IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE
AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

~~~~~~~~~~~

~from Morgan Epic Lulz

~from nina Yay

~from Terue Nyan!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:22 pm

...NEW SIG XD XD XD

~~~~~~~~~~~
- Heather
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]   

Back to top Go down

Iiiiit's Story Time!~ :D [RATED HIGHER]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next